No announcement yet.

American Movie Horror Story: "CUH-ven" sounds like "oven", man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fucking episode this week. The stuff between the Axeman and Lange was great. Poor Kathey Bates and WTF to the undead threesome....sheeeeeit Zoe's magic vagina is gonna bring them back to life.

I also just found out that Kathey Bates's character and The Axeman are both based on real people. Awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Lance Reddick as the Voodoo guy was awesome. as was the the bleach scene.

Poor Fake Stevie Nicks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, that was some bullshit. She was the best. I hope she comes back with the Downsy girl and Voodoo Reddick and destroys everyone.

Comment

fuck, great episode. The butler and the doll, the board room sequence, benedryl and the eyeballs. Fucking great.

Danny Huston is killing it.

Comment

Sam Raimi totally directed half of the newest episode, right? Can't wait for the finale next week. Ooh man, shit's gonna get real.

Comment

I dug the finale. This season wasn't as good as the second but I enjoyed it much more than the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I dug the finale. This season wasn't as good as the second but I enjoyed it much more than the first.

The problem with the finale is that it started heading into "RYAN MURPHY HAS A POINT TO MAKE" mode. Thankfully, it pulled out in time.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Gonna be an inferior version of Carnivale next season because Carnivale is GREAT.

http://www.slashfilm.com/american-ho...4/#more-220522

Comment

I couldn't make it through like 3 episodes of that show. NOTHING HAPPENED.

Comment

The epic, timeless battle of good versus evil happened, Rob.

Comment

Then it must have happened half way through season 1 because that show was the slowest burn ever. Also didnt' help that all of you guys said nothing was resolved.

Comment

Those are both true statements. It took a while to get started but was great once it kicked in. And the end of the second season was clearly the end of the first chapter of something bigger. Pretty frustrating but still worth it.

Comment

I'm excited that we get the pinhead from Season 2 back this year.

I dig pinheads....

Comment

IF you did not see the pinhead ep of AHS, then you should be fucking ashamed. ASHAMED, I tell you. BAD DOGS! BAD!!!

Fuck if I know why he waited until now, but the script god gave her a killer ep. The actress knocked it out of the park by underplaying things nicely.

Comment

It was the best episode in a while. I think this season has gone off the rails a bit. Maybe I'm going soft but there's too much random, senseless killing. The pinhead episode was great and I loved the way it connected things together.

Comment

Working...
                                X