ANCHORMAN 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahhahahaha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      For this supreme fail, you cannot call my action figures dolls for one week.
      Sorry, you're already on grounding and must call them dolls due to your previous fail. You've broke said grounding by referring to them as "action figures" in the quoted post. You now are grounded another week. That's two weeks of "DOLLS!" for you.

/parentpimphand
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Sorry, you're already on grounding and must call them dolls due to your previous fail. You've broke said grounding by referring to them as "action figures" in the quoted post. You now are grounded another week. That's two weeks of "DOLLS!" for you.

/parentpimphand
        You like combing doll hair. And you play with My Little Ponies. You also prefer Go-Bots to Transformers.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Go-Bots were awesome because they were cheap.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            So was my prom date. BLAMMO!

Comment

You like combing doll hair. And you play with My Little Ponies. You also prefer Go-Bots to Transformers.
              Actually Matt's the resident Brony, I liked making my GI Joes gangbang barbies. And as for Go-bots?

Pretty much that. Plus current Transformer toys blow dick because once in robot form they hardly ever go back to vehicle form correctly. Edges are all off and not of the quality the original line had.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Actually Matt's the resident Brony, I liked making my GI Joes gangbang barbies. And as for Go-bots?

Pretty much that. Plus current Transformer toys blow dick because once in robot form they hardly ever go back to vehicle form correctly. Edges are all off and not of the quality the original line had.
                True story: A few years ago I tried transforming one of the new toys and was completely baffled by it. I felt like all my manly powers had been drained so I curled up in a ball and hummed myself the Gummi Bear theme song 'till I fell asleep.*

*Only the first sentence in the above paragraph is true.

Comment

They need to go back to the less plastic-y, easily transformable figures.

Comment

They need to go back to making Megatron a fucking hand gun.

Comment

Yep, no matter how redonk it is.

Comment

I still wonder if this will be a musical or not.

That's what I was wondering too. Ferrell really wanted to do a musical, but they scrapped it due to the sheer headache of working out the schedules.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Ron needs to join 60 MINUTES and do some hard hitting investigative reporting. Get Billy Crystal and Martin Short and reprise the whole Minkman bit from SNL. Have Ron get into a fistfight between the 60 MINUTES crew and the 20/20 crew in front of Al Capone's vault.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I still have a Go-Bot and he is awesome. Has the cheapo plastic arms that accordion in and out.

Comment

I would cry big, fat, baby tears of joy if Nick Offerman got a part in this.

Comment

Never had a Go-Bot, so I wouldn't know how great they were. Their cartoon blew donkey dick, though.

They need to go back to the less plastic-y, easily transformable figures.
                                Yep. Haven't messed with a Transformer in years (sold all of mine to a friend a LONG time ago), but the newer ones look to be a mofo to transform than the older ones were.

They need to go back to making Megatron a fucking hand gun.
                                Fuck yes. Though I have seen some good ones where he was a tank, the gun version was pretty slick.

Only Transformer stuff I have now are these small Japanese vinyl figures (released here as Heroes of Cybertron) that come blind boxed that you have to put together. They're pretty neat to mess around with.

Comment

Working...
                                X