No announcement yet.

She's Right, I'm Rob Episode 20: I'm Hongray for a Skyboner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha. I'll be all like: "SCREW YOUR TANDEM BULLSHIT. I'M GONNA GO ALL MODE-7 UP IN THIS BITCH."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"It pretty much always opens"

Yes...pretty much are those good odds, haha

I would have to do tandem, because if I am going down I am taking some son of a bitch with me.

Comment

Lesley is right, Busty Cops 1 really was the pinnacle. The rest were quick cash ins.

Comment

I dunno, the 3rd one (Jewel of Denial) had some good character work.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Before I die I request that I be thrown out of an airplane alone but equipped with an altitude triggered parachute deployer. Then have a chase team on the ground find me wherever the wind takes me.

Also, there should be a giant german u-boat shot glass called Das Boot.
            Last edited by PHEDG; 10-11-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Totally Oprah on SKYDIVING.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Vagina sweat? *shudder*
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Did the guy really have a boner?

Comment

I like it when Lesley says fucking. It's naughty but nice.

Comment

I think Rob needs a Sky Clitoris.

Comment

I know your company paid for it....but do you know how much it cost Lesley?

Comment

Manuals are EASY. I don't even think about the gears when I drive.

Comment

A stationwagon? *smh*

Comment

Shit yeah man. I love me a station wagon. Lots of good memories in station wagons haha. And a manual wouldn't be a big deal if we didn't have hellish winters. That's the only reason I stick with automatics.

Comment

I can't get past the 15 minute mark on my phone. Bummer.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X