Awkward Celebrity Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward Celebrity Photos

This guy has about 6000 images of celebrities posing with fans at conventions and whatnot:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/froggysphotos/

One of my favourite ones so far is Lee Majors with... I am not sure who this dude is, but I am very sure he is made of awesome:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/froggysphotos/5098333325/
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

hahahha. that one is fucking awesome. It's like Johnny Cash and Wolverine had an awkward son.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Since when did Lee Majors start looking like Kris Kringle?

And I do believe that other guy has a 'Mipple situation'.

Comment

Ahaha, I like this one for the very "Come play with us, Danny" vibe:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/froggysphotos/4665421930/
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

http://jezebel.com/5669024/luke-perr...-are-fantastic

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-1...medium=twitter

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Where the hell is her chin?

Comment

She's all like "Meep meep!"
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  She's all like "Meep meep!"
                  First fucking thing I thought of. Awesome.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I went through the first 50 pages. Man, a lot of those make me sad.

Comment

Ugh, and I might be getting my pics taken with celebs next weekend. I'm going to look like such a goon compared to these folks.

Comment

But you'll be our goon, dammit! And that's all that matters.

So make sure to stick your head in the shine-O Ball-O and do what you do best.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh poor Brent Spiner...

Makes you wonder if he was being Punk'd.

Alas! Julie Newmar finally got old:

Last edited by Lisa; 10-21-2010, 12:56 PM.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

That chick looks like the kid from Mighty Ducks all growed up.

Comment

Oh, Burt Ward.... (*Sob!*) My crush on you from 1975 when the "Batman" reruns were all over the TV has now sadly crumbled to dust.

And on top of everything else, I don't like the way he's looking at me!

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                              X