The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    Everyone knows KFC's Extra Crispy is the only chicken worth cooch-poppin' for.

Or, you know, uuuhhh, so I've heard!

Why, ah declare, Miss Lisa! It looks like you have the VAPORS! Somebody get this fine flower of femininity a wet nap, y'all!

Comment

• AND MASHED POTATOES!!!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• fuck yes on the mashed potatoes. Best part of any KFC meal.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If we're talking superior mashed taters n gravy, Popeyes is King.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• There's a Scientology magazine?
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              If we're talking superior mashed taters n gravy, Popeyes is King.
              But the chicken's not as good as KFC.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

But the chicken's not as good as KFC.
                Agreed.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Agreed.
                  So it appears we'd be making two separate trips for our heart-stoppingly bad for us fast food. KFC for chicken, Popeye's for mashed potatoes and gravy.

Get in the car.

Comment

• I've done that actually once...

Surprisingly Eh.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

So it appears we'd be making two separate trips for our heart-stoppingly bad for us fast food. KFC for chicken, Popeye's for mashed potatoes and gravy.

Get in the car.
                      Shotgun!
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Speaking of which - because really, this is perfect - it's bad food related and it's Fucked Up. I'm sure you've all read by now that Paula Deen has copped to having been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes three years ago - AND refuses to change her lifestyle. Okay then.

Anyway, there was a great article about how she could still rake in bazillions and be healthy:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nati...portunity.html

She probably won't do it, because that wouldn't line her pocket quite as well, but it's a good, sensible read.

Comment

• You know what? Yeah she should do the responsible thing and take care of herself but I kind of dig that Paula is like.....
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Her food sucks. Let her eat herself to death on her throne of money.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Honestly I've never tried any of her recipes. Something about 4 sticks of butter in a simple salad just seems wrong.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I still haven't tried a recipe that I saw on one of her shows,but I did store away for later
                                It's a recipe for bread pudding that starts out with 2 dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts,hahahahaha....
                                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X