No announcement yet.

Westworld - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

massive spoilers
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Dear God, I... I get it now. All of it. And it's awesome, yo!

Comment

That doesn´t look like anything to me.

Comment

haha

Comment

Doesn't even need a season 2, that was a great way to end things.

But, I'll still watch a season 2.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

simply amazing.

Loved it. So much. I'm with you in that I'd be totally fine without a season 2, but since we're not getting it until like 2018, here's hoping Nolan and Co. can craft something up to par.

I was so hoping that
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                SW stood for SPACEWORLD but I'd watch the fuck out of Samurai World

Comment

Oh yeah, any of you who haven't seen the finale, you might want to stay through the end credits. Glad I did, I almost shut it off.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

yep, that was a great stinger.

Comment

It felt like a season finale and I kind of wish it was? Continuing my feelings of it not nearly being as smart and clever as it thinks it is. It's freshman philosophy shit with twists seen a mile away. Just give me a fun crazy story set in a different part each season, and ditch the seriousness. It's just dour and not interesting at all.

Comment

I didn't watch through the credits. What was the stinger?

Comment

tattooed chick cuts off her own arm with the knife as more dudes come at her. Smiles and chuckles once she does, cut to black, bunch of gunshots.

Comment

so I rewatched it and had a thought
                            What if Ford created a copy of himself and that's who was killed at the party? OR real Ford did die at the party but now his host is roaming the park?
                            I mean, there was that odd shot of him shaking hands with Bernard and while we assumed that he was creating a copy of
                            Maeve
                            there was that line from the pilot ""A simple handshake would give them away". Now maybe he lives amongst the hosts?

Comment

I think that's the assumption.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sjVqDg32_8s" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X