Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentaries: The epic thread of interesting ones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Dear Zachary last night. Do not watch as part of a double bill with Collapse. It will destroy your soul.

Fascinating, fustrating, emotional film though. Very well put together by Kurt Kuene (and next to no-one else).
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Dear Zachary completely ruined an entire weekend for me. Save it for a rainy weekend when you aren't hoping to have a good time anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Dear Zachary completely ruined an entire weekend for me. Save it for a rainy weekend when you aren't hoping to have a good time anyways.
        Expect to lose all ability to function.

That's what should come on the label.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anyone seen the superb Sharkwater? I came in expecting a dude swimming with sharks, not how sharks being hunted could kill mankind in the long term.

Great movie.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Took me a second to realize what Dear Zachary was. Oh christ, as pissed off as I am right now, I'd be breaking some shit if I tried watching that.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• EDIT: Re: Sharkwater - Crazy. I'll check it out!

Rewatched The Devil and Daniel Johnston this weekend, and that shit's still mega-depressing. Also, it's kinda wild to watch it with others and see how they react compared to others - people seem to laugh at some parts while others are groaning or just sad. It kinda goes hand-in-hand with his music where he can pretty much make you feel all sorts of shit at any given moment, like "wow this song is kinda sad but kinda awesome and also kinda pathetic and his voice is only making it seem more pathetic and twee but haha Casper the Ghost and shit".
              Last edited by Shit Dickface; 03-16-2010, 12:05 PM. Reason: asfd
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• ZEITGEIST

Comment

• GRABS HIS TINFOIL HAT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.vbs.tv/newsroom/heavy-met...dad-feature--3

Metal in Baghdad, all free.

Comment

• Frat House. Todd Phillip's unaired documentary on Frats from the late 90's. Not bad.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Rockafire Explosion is on Netflix Instant.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bobby Fischer Against the World

Comment

• I want to see this.

Comment

• Me too - big fan of Breuer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                Watched Dear Zachary last night.. It will destroy your soul.
                                SAw it last month. Yep. I cried like a bitch.

And I hope that cunt burns in whatever hell there is.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X