This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A link to the past.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Actually, Battletoads
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

hahaha, that was the first one I used to test my setup just now. Noted.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh man, drunk battletoads is going to rock my shit. Please save that for this weekend. I'm off and can thoroughly enjoy it.

Comment

Just trying to get the display of the NES games to look right. Shits all fucked up ratio wise.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Sucks but old tech is old.

Comment

gonna test out the NES stream quick like.

Comment

I saw it, then I didn't. Lulz

Comment

alright, gonna go live here in a few with a game. But not Battletoads. I'll try and save that for Friday/Sat

Comment

Will be on as long as I don't get a call to tow.

Comment

FUCK YOU FAT CAT

Comment

Hahahahahahaha, to bad the chat wasn't set up.

Comment

Once again, fuck you Fat Cat.

Comment

Fat Cat rocked your shit. Ahhhhh the good ole days of 2 continues and that's it.

Comment

Will check this out.

Here's some game requests, all crom the Atari 2600:

E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL
                                KABOOM!
                                ADVENTURE

From the original Playstation:
                                JET MOTO
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X