STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha. CG ALEC
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think the next trailer will have Vader breath hidden in it and people will flip out. Then he's gonna show up and execute people and it will be amazing.

Comment

• Slightly disappointed that there's no Biggs, but pleasantly surprised they used the same actress from Revenge of the Sith for Mon Mothma. She looks perfect.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Between Troy's info and that trailer I want it to be December already so we can watch this flick. Eight more months to go... damn.

Comment

• What's with all this "is she Mara Jade? Is she Rey's mom?" Bullshit? Not EVERYTHING needs to be connected, you unimaginative nerds. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Could it be Felicity in disguise?

Spoiler: ABOUT THAT. 

Been up and out most of the day since 8am. A lot of it has been Derby Festival stuff, some side work, etc. Usual ad people, marketing, news, movie nerd journos. There's only about 14 of us in the area that fit that spectrum, so it's easy to get us in one area.

But, going back to said snippet.

One of the Disney folk seems to be suggesting based on leaks that what you're joking is the big twist of the movie.

Jyn is an Imperial plant.

At this point, I don't see it...as it kinda fucks up the narrative. But, anything is at play for now. Not enough info to shoot it down.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Spoiler: ABOUT THAT. 

Been up and out most of the day since 8am. A lot of it has been Derby Festival stuff, some side work, etc. Usual ad people, marketing, news, movie nerd journos. There's only about 14 of us in the area that fit that spectrum, so it's easy to get us in one area.

But, going back to said snippet.

One of the Disney folk seems to be suggesting based on leaks that what you're joking is the big twist of the movie.

Jyn is an Imperial plant.

At this point, I don't see it...as it kinda fucks up the narrative. But, anything is at play for now. Not enough info to shoot it down.

That's kind of the vibe I got from the trailer.

Comment

• Jen picked up the Target version of TFA - still holds up like a mofo. Easily the most kinetic film in the series, and the effects work compared to the previous entries is like night and day. Makes me want to see Rogue One that much more.

Comment

• So, people think we got an Episode 8 script leak. Trying to judge it, but all I've heard is that it's about 60% right/40% bullshit.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Is that the one that states who Rey actually is?

Spoiler: stupid spoilers if true, seriously 
                      that's she's Anakin reincarnated

if so, lulz
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Is that the one that states who Rey actually is?

Spoiler: stupid spoilers if true, seriously 
                        that's she's Anakin reincarnated

if so, lulz

I'm hearing that part is the new
                          Spoiler: 1978 style spoilers 
                        Obi-Wan is your father. Script spoilers to throw off content thieves.

A lot of this reads like planted info, but the rest rings true.

Comment

• Word, that was my original reaction to reading that. The rest of it sounded like it's real especially with the set leaks that happened already.

Comment

Word, that was my original reaction to reading that. The rest of it sounded like it's real especially with the set leaks that happened already.

Planet Vegas is apparently the Bespin of this movie's third act.

Comment

• yep. That could be cool, but since it reeks of "been there, done that" it doesn't jive with the rumblings that episode VIII is doing shit that HAS NEVER BEEN DONE IN SW BEFORE OMGZ!

Comment

yep. That could be cool, but since it reeks of "been there, done that" it doesn't jive with the rumblings that episode VIII is doing shit that HAS NEVER BEEN DONE IN SW BEFORE OMGZ!

The rumblings are bullshit to a point.

Comment

Working...
                                X