STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I already thought the next Star Wars movie was going to be released in December 2017 so I'm not sure if this is or isn't news to me.

That GOTG2 news is RADDDDD.

They're going weird as shit with the Silver and Bronze cosmic stuff for this one.

What sucks is that they wrote Del Toro out of the movie, but with the Episode 8 delays...he could probably do it now.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Disney was never going to release two space operas in one month. Called this for months.

Question is... where does Avatar 2 move to?
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Disney was never going to release two space operas in one month. Called this for months.

Question is... where does Avatar 2 move to?
        Who cares? Star Wars would destroy Avatar 2.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Who is excited for Avatar 2 that isn't Rob or China?

Comment

• CANNOT WAIT FOR A2 OH GOD UNDERWATER CAT PEOPLE
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked the first movie a lot, but it has NO cultural footprint beside great 3D.

Comment

• I don't care if it has a cultural footprint or not. I still love the shit outta the first one and Cameron is gonna kill it with this one.

on the tech side, no 3D has come close to this EXCEPT Jackass 3D IMO if we discount animated flicks.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I revisited the Star Wars Prequels more than Avatar since it came out....

Comment

• that's your problem not mine

Comment

• I'm not as excited as Rob but I am certainly interested to see what kind of crazy underwater shit Cameron has cooked up.

Comment

• I don't even KNOW why Avatar doesn't have the same appeal. Cause the DC is a good movie. And I really like Cameron. Anyway, I'll see Avatar 2.

Comment

• Yeah, not feeling any love for Avatar 2 personally, but to keep Rob happy...

Comment

• oh shit, there were Avatar legos? FUCK

Comment

• Avatar is nothing but Ferngully with implied fucking.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I LOVED FERNGULLY. WHY DO YOU HATE THE PLANET TROY?

Comment

Working...
                                X