Prometheus and ALL OTHER NEW ALIEN/PREDATOR SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I really enjoyed this while I was watching it but the more I think About it the more I'm thinking it didn't explain a damn thing about what was happening never mind explaining anything about the Aliens. Hmmm. Still looked incredible, at least. I'd really like a sequel on the Engineer planet not written by Lindelof.

Ooh! I'd also like to see what the script looked like before the Alien stuff was draped over it.
    The early script was a true Alien prequel, and it sounded much better. Yay.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G1iVJExd5vA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Here's Jon Spaith original script.

A true Alien prequel, and a good one. So much fucking better than the movie we got. A lot of it made it into Promotheus, but all the retardation is clearly from Lindehof.

Comment

• This is fucking hilarious. and on point.

Comment

• Damn straight, Martin. I rewatched Prometheus the other night and every single point/scene raised on that blog was exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

• Yeah, a lot of those points seem very familiar. And erudite.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I still fucking love Prometheus.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Me too. The most frustrating thing is the ending. What happens next is the movie I wanted to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I still fucking love Prometheus.
                    I like it too. Just hated how they shoehorned in the Alien series at the end. No sequel though, please.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• There's is some genuinely great things in Prometheus. But holy shit is there some fucking retarded stuff too. Enough to derail the movie.

Also, androids who runs in straight lines only!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Me too. The most frustrating thing is the ending. What happens next is the movie I wanted to see.
                        Yeah, same here. Don't care about the alien. Give me more Michael Rapaports.

Comment

• That confused the shit outta me. He isn't even in the movie so I guess I'm missing the joke?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Michael Rapaport is an Engineer.

Comment

• So if I understand the COVENANT synopsis correctly, they're skipping over the awesome stuff that was promised by the PROMETHEUS ending? Flashbacks ahoy!

Comment

• And it sounds like Rapace doesn't last long, if she even shows up at all.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X