Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

Yeah, well I was waiting in the bathroom for your chick, and I messed around with her when she came in!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
      Yeah, well I was waiting in the bathroom for your chick, and I messed around with her when she came in!
      lies. you were really waiting for b.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

It's true. I'm still waiting to this day...

Comment

Wait no longer...I thought you would never ask. GOLDEN SHOWER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

club dread: big meh. super troopers is so much better in comparison.

gone baby gone: this movie is freakin amazing. i don't know why i didn't pick up this movie on dvd. the fact that ben affleck chose to use boston locals makes this movie seem more realistic. if you haven't seen this movie, go watch it. superb casting and good cinematography.

bourne ultimatium: bleh.

darkon: i was hoping for more insight on role playing groups instead of the drama they go through. it was ok, i guess.

Comment

Club Dread is fucking awesome.

Gone baby Gone is the greatness, so glad I own it on Blu.

The bourne movie was the greatness.

Darkon kinda meh. Not as engaging as Trekkies or King of Kong.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I agree with Club Dread. My dad gave me some awesome Super Trooper glasses a few weeks ago. I wear them and feel like a badass jewish CHiP.

Comment

I think it's unfair to compare Super Troopers and Club Dread. Both are completely different flicks. If you enjoy slasher flicks then you'll like Club Dread. If not, I can see how it wouldn't do much for you. But I fucking <3 that movie.

Peeenalope...
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                    I think it's unfair to compare Super Troopers and Club Dread. Both are completely different flicks. If you enjoy slasher flicks then you'll like Club Dread. If not, I can see how it wouldn't do much for you. But I fucking <3 that movie.

Peeenalope...
                    i know... but they're both made from the same group, same director, same (almost) cast. i would have expected it to have over the top laughs. i was expecting too much. oh well.

Comment

Eh, I just wasn't into Club Dread as much as I thought I would be.

Comment

I saw Club Dread while they were editing it. That movie gets the thumbs up just for the full frontal throughout. The Broken Lizard guys really hit their stride with Beerfest...I love all their shit. But if you haven't seen Beerfest, remedy that ASAP...DAS BOOOT!
                        The Bourne's are cool action flicks, I haven't seen the latest one but I own the first two and they are hella actiony.

Just watched American Gangster...not a bad three hour flick. I suppose it could have been trimmed down a bit, but it was good nonetheless. Nothing special, nothing epic but a solid movie to watch over dinner. Ending is story bookish, but I liked it. Rent it don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother
                          I saw Club Dread while they were editing it. That movie gets the thumbs up just for the full frontal throughout. The Broken Lizard guys really hit their stride with Beerfest...I love all their shit. But if you haven't seen Beerfest, remedy that ASAP...DAS BOOOT!
                          The Bourne's are cool action flicks, I haven't seen the latest one but I own the first two and they are hella actiony.

Just watched American Gangster...not a bad three hour flick. I suppose it could have been trimmed down a bit, but it was good nonetheless. Nothing special, nothing epic but a solid movie to watch over dinner. Ending is story bookish, but I liked it. Rent it don't buy it.
                          are you talking about when they were those guys were telling that campfire story and they pulled a buffalo bill?

Comment

American Gangster was awesome I thought. And I fucking hate Russell usually.

Watching Freaked on Netflix at the moment. <3333333333333333

Alex Winter is fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus

are you talking about when they were those guys were telling that campfire story and they pulled a buffalo bill?
                              What are you referencing...I haven't seen any of those movies in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus

What are you referencing...I haven't seen any of those movies in a while.
                                the full frontal action. /shudder.

Comment

Working...
                                X