Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    Captain America movie: Yay or nay?
    It all depends on the director and cast. I'm still holding off my thoughts on Thor until I see him in the suit.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Captain America movie: Yay or nay?
      If done as a 'fish out of water' story, it could be great. They'd better keep the budget for it reasonable, though...it won't play all that well outside of the US.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Well, we're getting Green Lantern soon, so let's get one thing straightened out: If his weakness is yellow, does that mean Nerdious can beat him?
        Only this Asian can truly defeat the Green Lantern

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        DC also has 'Preacher' and 'Sandman'.

It all depends on the director and cast. I'm still holding off my thoughts on Thor until I see him in the suit.
        Agreed, I hope they go "Ultimates" for the get up.

If done as a 'fish out of water' story, it could be great. They'd better keep the budget for it reasonable, though...it won't play all that well outside of the US.
        Yeah I wonder how bad it'll tank overseas. Our country - not so popular.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The only thing I care about from this news is seeing the following in a trailer:

This summer Bruce Campbell is King Varian Wrynn!

Comment

Captain America HAS to be a WW2 movie. He can be found frozen in The Avengers flick. As long as he's fighting Nazis, international take shouldn't be horrible. Everyone hates Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus McHugecock View Post

This made me laugh much harder than it should have.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

DC also has 'Preacher' and 'Sandman'.
                That's Vertigo, completely different area. Also, you couldn't pull off Preacher as a movie.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The bottom line is WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A BIG BUDGET MARVEL APES MOVIE?!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Captain America HAS to be a WW2 movie. He can be found frozen in The Avengers flick. As long as he's fighting Nazis, international take shouldn't be horrible. Everyone hates Nazis.
                    True, Nazi's do kind of trump any I hate Amurrica sentiment.
                    This made me laugh much harder than it should have.
                    I try Matt, I really try.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That's Vertigo, completely different area. Also, you couldn't pull off Preacher as a movie.
                      Yes you could. You'd have to rework the timeline on things and drop out alot of stuff (I'm sure that Arseface, Jody, and TC would go), but you could make a great origin movie. If that's successful, you could film parts 2 and 3 concurrently and finish off the saga.

Ideally, you'd do 'Preacher' as an HBO series and go nuts with it. We've had this discussion before, though.

Comment

*Cough cough* Swamp Thing *cough*

Comment

I <3 that movie/show.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H5KfHEoZDKI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H5KfHEoZDKI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I would pay to see this.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Brilliant!
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

That was fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X