World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    No flying in Pandaria until max. Fucking BRILLIANT choice. Flying right off the bat in Cataclysm RUINED those zones. I couldn't tell you anything about those places bc I did exactly what Blizzard said. So, 85-90 leveling Pandaria will have a "cold weather flying" or something attached to it. GOOD.
    So other races can fly before them? Weird choice but I get why they're doing it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, pandas can fly just like everyone else. Pandaria will be 85-90 continent. So you get flying skill regular, can flay in all the current places but ALL players will only be able to fly in Pandaria once they hit 90. Pandas start at level 1, no hero class. Monk is level 1. OH AND THEY HEAL THROUGH MELEE DAMAGE YES YES YES

Comment

• Ok that makes more sense. Heal through melee? YES plz. If I get this lyondell jerb and the annual is affordable it might be worth picking up just to get the free Diablo alone.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, scenarios sound cool as shit. And so many more options for progression that DONT include raiding. I am pleased.

Comment

• I just want to see the pricing on that annual pass. Free Diablo sounds great if the pass is priced within reason. Plus some of the changes/new stuff do sound promising.

Comment

• It's the regular $15 a month, unless you pay it up front and get the discount.

Comment

• I'll take DUH for $800 Alex. The discount is what I'm talking about. Haven't seen any pricing on that.

Comment

• It's the same pricing as it is now, if you do it in 4 payments or every 3 months its a buck off. Do it in 2 payments or every 6 months and its $2 a month off.

Comment

• So basically you get a horse and a free Diablo and Beta access for $156 a year. Not bad but that's a ton of dough up front.

Comment

• You don't give the dough up front. That's the difference, you pay it the regular monthly payments, you're just committing to not cancel for a year.

Comment

• AHHHHH, hmmmm, thinking about doing that. Diablo is tempting.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          AHHHHH, hmmmm, thinking about doing that. Diablo is tempting.
                          I just signed up for mine. LOCKED IN!

Comment

• I might if I can get the she-boss to cosign.

Comment

• OK yeah the new talent system is great. Absolutely love it.

Comment

• GAWDDAMNIT BILLY. Just when I think I'm out, YOU PULL ME BACK IN!!

Comment

Working...
                                X