Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeZ8...layer_embedded

Comment

• fuck, I may have to get back into this....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Horde or Alliance as PANDAS! MONKS! PET BATTLE SYSTEM! (pokemon in my wowz?!)

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Come on Josh, today is blizzcon! ANNOUNCEMENTS ALL UP IN THIS SHIT.

Ahh, sorry when I quit WoW, I QUIT WoW. Although this seems interesting, I'm not sure I want to redo talents all over again.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What do you mean by redo talents again? Talent resets have been a staple of WoW since the beta.

Comment

• What I mean is I don't want to relearn how to play my toon because talent tree is different again. And I get that it's a "staple," HOWEVER it's not a staple I want to indulge in.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, like they literally just said, the talent trees are fucking boring and have not aged well. It always falls back into boring cookie cutter builds with zero leeway, and that has to be changed. I'm thrilled with that prospect.

Comment

• Of course that's until everyone learns the "best build" out of the new system then they shit can the new system for another new system that won't have a best build....until everyone learns the "best build" out of the new system then they shit can the new system for another new system that won't have a best build....

Comment

• Or, they do something radical so that builds are balanced and min maxing won't exist anymore. They're going to discuss the talent builds shortly, we will see what's what.

Comment

• If they do that I would be much more interested. If it's a rehash that leads to more min/maxing? FUUUUU that. The annual pass sounds interesting for the free Diablo but I'm not seeing pricing anywhere. Also in regards to getting the CE of Diablo, the Annual Pass FAQ has details on how that works.

Comment

• Link to that? I was on battle.net and didn't see the annual pass stuff up yet.

Comment

• Link FAQ is at the bottom.

I'm reading the live blog and this has me bothered.....
                          12:40PM Current flying doesn't give the best questing experience. Flying down, kill mob, flying up, find another mob, fly down... not fun (according to Blizzard and a lot of people in the crowd).

12:39PM No flying until max level.
                          WTF?! Is this for Pandaren only or for all?

Comment

• No flying in Pandaria until max. Fucking BRILLIANT choice. Flying right off the bat in Cataclysm RUINED those zones. I couldn't tell you anything about those places bc I did exactly what Blizzard said. So, 85-90 leveling Pandaria will have a "cold weather flying" or something attached to it. GOOD.

Comment

• no panda dk sad panda noooooooooo

Comment

• Did you pay for the DirectTV livecast or something Billy? I totally forgot this was happening.
                                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
                                X