No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best I could get is that it's Grand Jury testimony and not a Proffer. Still big, but it means we don't hear shit about it until it is meant to be known.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There's also Kiev telling the world that the Kremlin initiated false-flag terrorism against them to justify its invasion.

Including producing evidence about what happened to MH-17. I hope I have that flight number correct.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Think it's right.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          The best I could get is that it's Grand Jury testimony and not a Proffer. Still big, but it means we don't hear shit about it until it is meant to be known.
          They're not doing GJ testimony without running through what he'll say on the record beforehand. Someone leak them notes!

Comment

• I'll do a recap on Friday night, as I'm expecting things to go hot tomorrow.

Also, while it's cute to shit on Mar-A-Lago as it's about to get destroyed...there are concerns. Mainly, the Cheeto using a natural disaster to cover his tracks and turn a buck on it.

Comment

• Meanwhile, in NJ, the Federal Corruption trial of Sen. Menendez has started. Menendez made a statement yesterday, complete with crocodile tears. Menendez's attorney is sure he can get him off. We'll see.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Troy: what's the word on Trump Jr.? Near as I can tell, his responses are all but getting laughed at.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Troy: what's the word on Trump Jr.? Near as I can tell, his responses are all but getting laughed at.
                  This was an attempt to court mercy, but he's getting laughed at by all for trying to play innocent. I still want to see a transcript of what's going down.

Comment

• Probably going to wait until next week to recap. Shit was getting good then Hurricane Fears shut a ton down again.

Comment

• I put off the recap too long and now I don't even know where to start.

So fucking much Bannon info since Friday that I just can't even wrap my mind around it.

Comment

• Gotta star somewhere, Troy. Just lay it all out.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Gotta star somewhere, Troy. Just lay it all out.

I'd need a chance to do it. Today's not the day. Especially since I'm counting on more dropping in the next couple of days.

Comment

• Highlights?

Comment

Highlights?

Mainly they're all feasting on each other. The traditional GOP has abandoned Team Trump.

The implicated are implicating others. Mitch is moving hard against Trump. All the while, fuckwit Pelosi and dumber Schumer want to act like it's something they did.

Meanwhile, everyone else is just waiting for Team Mueller's case to finally fucking end.

Between there, there's FEC campaign violations involving Bitcoin, Bannon having a meltdown and the Russian involvement timeline going deeper for two treasonous conspirators.

Comment

• I just had something given context that is making my brain melt.

Comment

Working...
                                X