Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Zombie Jesus.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Trick 'r Treat works as an audience flick. Will I purchase it? Probably not. Saw it and enjoyed it and that's about it.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I get that. And I get what it wanted to accomplish, and to a point it did. But it really fell flat for me. But we kept saying, "If we were young and watched this, we'd love it"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd expect you perhaps not like it. But to pull an AVGN on this. Damn you, sir. Damn you.

Comment

• AVGN? I'm not saying this movie made me shit until I couldn't shit anymore so I ate shit to shit out my shit.

Just that it wasn't good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well it appears you had the fury of 1000 suns. But boy howdy, we're gonna hear about this on a new episode aren't we?

Please tell me you enjoyed seeing the Bad Santa kid again?

Comment

• Mini Ceej? Yeah. And he even grew up to be Ceej, just with crazy fro.

Comment

• Speaking of new show, wassaholdup??
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I blame whitey. Plus, I haven't done a voicemail, yet.

Comment

• New show will be recorded on Friday. Get your shit in. It should be a good show.

Comment

• Why do you say that? Does the conversation flow a lot better?

Comment

• Mostly because I'm going to make a point to go off on Asians who don't open up their games and have the urge to play Seamen. Should be fun.

Comment

• Well, it'll be my birthday this week. I promise a drunk dial folks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Mostly because I'm going to make a point to go off on Asians who don't open up their games and have the urge to play Seamen. Should be fun.
                              Plural? You know more than one Asian?

It's Nimoy that gets me.
                              Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 10-26-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• I'm totally phoning in with a rant. Hope you enjoy. Lol
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X