Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, If The Raid wasn't a 2012 film, Dredd would be on top of my favorite action flick of the year list. Not only cause it's a "STORM THE BUILDING" movie.

Also, for once, the 3D was cool. I want a sequel ASAP.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hearing nothing but AWESOME about DREDD. Incredibly surprised about that.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Blonde...Thirlby...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bored to Death! That's where I've seen her.

Personally I think scarfaced Lena Heady is hotter. Horrid real life tattoos and all.

But maybe I'll changed my mind after seeing the film.

Comment

• Word over here has been lukewarm, I'd say. Nothing but praise for the cast (Avon Barksdale's in it too!), but it suffers next to The Raid, by the sounds of it. Doesn't bother me in the slightest - I'm a big fan of the character, so I just want to see Urban nail that aspect of it and the rest of the film to try and keep up and I'll be happy.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Word over here has been lukewarm, I'd say. Nothing but praise for the cast (Avon Barksdale's in it too!), but it suffers next to The Raid, by the sounds of it. Doesn't bother me in the slightest - I'm a big fan of the character, so I just want to see Urban nail that aspect of it and the rest of the film to try and keep up and I'll be happy.
              It's really not the Raid. but it's real fun, and they finally nailed that franchise.

Comment

• I hope it does well, but i suspect that it'll fail due to too many people remembering how utterly shitty the Stallone film was. It'll probably find its audience on dvd.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Avengers

I don't think I'll see a more entertaining film this year. It's the film I couldn't even dream of in the 80s, but with that sense of grand, fun, fantastic innocence that the best studio films had back then. Absolutely stunning on blu.
                  Last edited by Ben Thomas; 09-17-2012, 02:24 PM.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    I hope it does well, but i suspect that it'll fail due to too many people remembering how utterly shitty the Stallone film was. It'll probably find its audience on dvd.
                    A sequel could be greenlit at 50 millions. That's how low budget it is.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Where's her best friend, Juno, when she needs her?

Comment

• Probably laughing into her hamburger phone.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            Probably laughing into her hamburger phone.
                            With Ellen Paige, that almost sounds like a euphemism.

Comment

• Tower Heist

I had very low expectations, and yet, it managed to be worse. Seems like Ratner can't make a remotely entertaining copy of Ocean's 11, or any other movie for that matter. Thsi movie was the expected garbage it was.

Brett Ratner, I wish you'd stop making movies and start studying volcanoes barefoot from inside out.

Comment

• You brought it on yourself.

Also commonly heard from Ratman after he ropes over a drunk, coked up lady of questionable age. It is his vinegar strokes warcry.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-20-2012, 06:31 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X