This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Hero Live sounds neat
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm interested in the changes but the last few GH games were not good. But it's the DJHero guys and those games are fun. I really like the idea of GHTV but I don't see how it will work very well in a practical sense. Maybe since they've been working on it for three years they'll already have a big catalog of charted songs?

The controller is interesting but I liked moving up and down the neck. I'm not sure cramped chords will be better. I'm excited to at least try it out. Of course, this is also a good way to force people to buy new gear.

Comment

• If the groupies don't take their tops off when you hit star power this whole FMV thing is a total waste.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f-rFR7fnx-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You had my curiosity, Guitar Hero, but now you have my attention.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• those death stares when he's fucking up are great haha.

Comment

• It'll be nice to see a video with people who can actually play. I'd like to see the charting on higher difficulties. And I wonder if hammer ons and pull offs will have the same functionality.

Comment

• Just watching that made my fingers hurt. Which is my issue with GH, arthritis won't let me be better than regular.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZwWLns7-xN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• No gameplay though.

Still fucking want though unless I hear anything bad about it.
                      Last edited by Fil; 04-17-2015, 12:29 PM. Reason: Rob beat me to it.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Release date Nov 17, 2015
                        No space battles
                        You can switch between 1st and 3rd person on the go
                        Power-ups allow you to play as hero classes as well as pilot vehicles
                        Battles are between 8 - 40 players
                        Split-screen co-op
                        Single player but no campaign

Comment

• Does everyone forget about Battlefield 4? I love that all the fanboys have conveniently forgot how they despised everything to do with EA and that Battlefield 4 STILL doesn't work and are going to throw all their money at this. Enjoy! I will wait and see if works first...but I never really got the love for Battlefront to begin.

Comment

• I still find the lack of space battles for a STAR WARS game to be odd.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I WANT TO PLAY ALAN WAKE 2 DAMMIT. FUCKKKKKK

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z7_dNX9A5g0?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X