No announcement yet.

Until Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purposely killed Sam and Emily. Emily is a cunt. Fuck her.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I think there's one key element to getting Jess in her panties

Spoiler: Jessica's Secret 
      generally be nice to her, of course, but be sure to jump down to help her immediately when she falls through the railing in the mine.

She wanted to get busy with me when I was generally nice and jumped down to help her. I also killed the elk in front of her on that run, which she did NOT like, but it didn't adversely affect our relationship too much.

Comment

So until dawn is a one night stand simulator mixed with jump scares or what?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I don't normally be 'nice' in video games

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

If there's girls in panties involved, I'll be as nice as you say
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

That's really the only sexytime, Josh. It's a really good game. You should at least give it a rental.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

Spoiler: Jessica's Secret 
              generally be nice to her, of course, but be sure to jump down to help her immediately when she falls through the railing in the mine.

She wanted to get busy with me when I was generally nice and jumped down to help her. I also killed the elk in front of her on that run, which she did NOT like, but it didn't adversely affect our relationship too much.
              Yeah, I knew I fucked it up when

Spoiler: Spoiler 
              I had Mike scare her and she fell into that stream. I had been super fucking nice to her too.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Watching the Giant Bomb videos for this and whoa boy, they are getting some WAY different shit than me.

Comment

Watched a friend play the game last night. Figured he would struggle a bit with no inverted option but apparently they added that option in a patch. So you inverted types can be backwards now in this game.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

First off, it's not backwards, it's the correct orientation.

Secondly, this is great news!

Comment

By it's very definition you are wrong Grave!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                      X