Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to my first MLB game yesterday. The last one was when I was 5. Doesn't count.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry babe, I just get really excited.....
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I couldn't care less about the twins, but I root for anyone playing the Yankees.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        I couldn't care less about the twins, but I root for anyone playing the Yankees.
        That's good enough for me!!!!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

If Kirby Puckett was still around I'd be more passionate. He was a jolly hitting machine.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Do you mean besides him groping women in restrooms?

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
              Do you mean besides him groping women in restrooms?
              Chick in a dudes restroom wants to be groped. Manlaw #237

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Chick in a dudes restroom wants to be groped. Manlaw #237
                But she was dragged into the men's restroom by Puckett...

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  But she was dragged into the men's restroom by Puckett...
                  Man law #237b - Woman drug into bathroom by one man might as well have walked in of her own free will.

J/K

Comment

Man Law #1 - Women are objects.

Comment

Working...
                    X