X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Aww, man...

Spoiler: Killer identity! 
    Not the Dzunda-alike! I was really rooting for him to save the day!

Although now I'm curious how I'm supposed to get the "all four characters survive" trophy. In movies like this the crazy psycho killer always dies.
      Spoiler: 4 
    Ahhh, but it doesn't specify which 4 characters need to survive...
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Aww, man...

Spoiler: Killer identity! 
      Not the Dzunda-alike! I was really rooting for him to save the day!

Although now I'm curious how I'm supposed to get the "all four characters survive" trophy. In movies like this the crazy psycho killer always dies.
        Spoiler: all four characters survive trophy 
      Funny thing is, Scott Shelby is the one guy that won't die before the end. I tried.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Dammit!

Spoiler: endgame 
        So I get the warehouse where Shaun was stashed. Everything is going great but then I bungle the button press on MAdison trying to start her cycle to do whatever. Because of that Ethan gets blown away by Shithead Lieutenant. So close!

Anyway, awesome game. I would have liked more than one clue to the identity before the reveal of the killer but overall I don't think it dropped the ball in the same manner as Indigo Prophecy.

Comment

• Oh, and...

Spoiler: Madison and the landlord 
          Did anyone NOT try the drink the creepy old doctor offered? I took it and drank it, figuring it was drugged. Sure enough... That scene was pretty creepy/great.

Comment

• I still hate it's that guy as the killer. Makes no sense in my opinion. But the fact I was able to kill everyone was great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I would have liked more than one clue to the identity before the reveal of the killer but overall I don't think it dropped the ball in the same manner as Indigo Prophecy.
                Spoiler: Clues 
              When I replayed the game for a different ending, some of Scott's thoughts that you can choose to listen to when you hold L2 drop hints that are him, although they might not be as obvious unless you already know he's the killer.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Spoiler: Clues 
                When I replayed the game for a different ending, some of Scott's thoughts that you can choose to listen to when you hold L2 drop hints that are him, although they might not be as obvious unless you already know he's the killer.
                Agreed. It's very subtle.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I feel like a super-nerdy Diva posting this but Guy Ritchie is boning Madison.

Comment

• Wow, Madison is hot.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_56257iS77A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_56257iS77A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Awesomeness.

Comment

• Neat.

Comment

• I wish they had added the stuff about Paige being a war report. And the blackout shit should have been totally cut.

Comment

Working...
                            X