No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 42: I Liked Podcasts Before They Were Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 1:29:30, you said 'fuck off', yet did not punch yourself.

When next you record something, begin by punching yourself... then thank me.

Comment

Fuck, I won't remember to. That shit was born out of the fact I was hammered before we even started. It's funny now to think that Ceej was very uncomfortable during it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No worries...

I'll remind you.

Comment

Liev = Lev. As I understand it.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I just added The Wizard to my instant queue. Cannot fucking wait to watch it this weekend. Cal...i...fornia.

Comment

During The Wizard discussion you can hear your phones going off the whole time. How unprofessional. DOWNVOTE ON ITUNES

EDIT: The worst part of The Wizard is how the girl, who is seeing the WORLD GODDAMN PREMIERE of Mario 3 is all GET THE WHISTLE. I think she was a whore in Kyoto and found out sleeping with Miyamoto.
              Last edited by BillyG; 05-17-2011, 07:50 AM.

Comment

If I had taken a swig of Butthurterade, I could have sworn you pegged me as an autistic dipshit with a lunchbox.

But I didn't. I'll just take the "clairvoyant warp whistlin motherfucking bawse" aspect and continue to run with it.

(YOU KORN-LISTENIN' MOTHERSCRATCHER)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

You know you're Jimmy when it comes to videogames man. Not the whole carry your lunchbox around the country...haha
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    During The Wizard discussion you can hear your phones going off the whole time. How unprofessional. DOWNVOTE ON ITUNES

Wait, what? Like ringing or the stupid fucking merrrmerrm errr mereerrr sounds?

Comment

lol like texts coming through or something, maybe its the background music but there is totally phone sounds going on

Comment

weird, goddammit CEEJ. My phone is never even in the room with us.

Comment

Fucking the fucking piece of shit fucking dam level 3 cockpunches

EDIT: CEEJ yes the STUPID tiny little gap that you fall into I know the exact one goddamit I hate that game

EDIT 2: "well without the nostalgia it obviously loses something" is the understatement of this young decade

Comment

hahaha.

Comment

You still owe us a cockpunchâ„¢...

Comment

I gave you guys 7 cockpunches. If Ceej wants to throw something at my nuts next episode then so be it. hah

Comment

Working...
                                X