No announcement yet.

Help, Helper Monkee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read "weeding" then thought "wedding" the realized Rob really is talking about pot.

Comment

• hahhahaah. I CAN SPELL GUD
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So it's gonna cost me about 330 to get brand new mobo/chip/ram/case....wewt. Alwyn is the man.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nice!
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• My 500GB HDD is about full, and I want to get another 1TB HDD. I would like to add another 1TB, but I would like my C drive to recognize it as a single 1.5TB HDD. Any ideas how to do this?

Comment

• Itunes says it can't connect to the Itunes store. Something about resetting the network connection and/or network settings timed out. Firefox can still access the internet. Thoughts?

Comment

• Also, I rebooted and unplugged the modem and router and plugged them back in.

Comment

• Check the router settings. It's possible that the port used to access the store is being blocked by some arcane security rule OR that you have to enable the port.

Apple has a super-useful Knowledge Base article on connection issues to their store:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1368

If you scroll down a bit, you will see a link to the support messageboard thread about the store. The simplest explanation is that the store is just getting hammered due to x-mas shopping, but users will have posted in that thread if that is the case.

Go forth and problem solverate!
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Thanks buddy!

Comment

• Computers at our satellite location keep saying that they're working offline. How can I stop them from doing this? Seems to happen at random times.

Comment

• Ingrid says she put the computer in sleep mode last night. This morning the monitor won't come on. Orange "standby" light is on in the power button. You can turn it off but when you turn it back on the button turns green for a sec, then back to orange. It is plugged in and I've rebooted several times. Thoughts?

Comment

• Stupid question, but is it fully plugged into the back of the machine? I know you have new cats, maybe they moved the plug?

Comment

• No, I did check that. I didn't check to see if the cable is full plugged into the monitor though. But I believe it screws in on both ends.

Comment

• Hibernation is the devil. Unplug the power supply from your monitor, wait a minute, then plug it back in. If the computer is truly off of hibernation, it should push data out to the monitor. If you are still getting no picture, do you have another device you can hook your monitor into to test?
                              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Will do. Thanks. I've had problems with sleep/hibernation in the past. Ingird was just trying to save the planet. I might be able to plug the monitor into the laptop but it may be dead. We have a spare monitor here at work but it is locked in the boss's office.

Comment

Working...
                                X