No announcement yet.

Vice Principals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The matter of fact way she said that line was great.

"My bullet catcher..."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fucking key bumps in a shitty beach side tourist bar is so fucking funny.

Comment

I fucking loved this episode.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

jesus christ was this week's episode fucking great. GOLD STAR teachers had me dying. Gamby should have never stuck his dick in crazy....

Also, WHAT HAPPENED AT GYMNASTICS CAMP?!

Comment

Still not sure I think Russell shot him.

Comment

Part of me wants it to be Russell's MiL but I can't see how she would mistake Gamby for him.

But the meeting of the groups in the woods? Awesome. God I love that weird talking kid so much.

Comment

This shit got dark so fucking fast.

Dug the hell out of the ending and glad they didn't drag this out for another season.

The shot of crazy lady in the car laughing at Russell was fucking terrifying to me for some reason. I need to get a screen cap of it.

Comment

They confirmed they're going to make another similar show for HBO. Making one long production, then splitting it up into a couple seasons. So excited.

I legit believed Lee was dead. Goddamn Edi Patterson is great.

Comment

Yeah, as much as I hate when they pull the "not really dead!" card, I'm so glad they did. I didn't know how they were going to come back from that.

Comment

Marathon'd the whole thing and Jesus was it great. I'm still laughing on the inside at Russel telling Gamby "I just thought we could slash her tires or some shit but this works too."
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                      X