This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And how fucking evil can a man be?

The fucker even broke out of his chicken wire jail cell by fooling a fat kid with the fake Hershey KissohgodIlovethatmovie.

I'll never not love THAT Stiller performance. Everything A.H. is questionable.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Check out Permenant Midnight, if you want to see him acting serious.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That movie is ridiculous.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Check out Permenant Midnight, if you want to see him acting serious.
          Yeah, he was good in that.

Even though I wanted to kill myself watching him continually board the H train. Again and again and again.

I'd rather watch Zero Effect.

(His comedic acting conforms with the A.H. rule. His dramatic work, though sporadic, does not.)
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            That movie is ridiculous.
            Explain how? And I'm not asking that in a smartass manner.

Comment

• Mostly because I wanted Willie Tanner to show up.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That wasn't going to happen because they didn't have the rights. It's a movie that suffers because of its lack of budget, but it's still pretty decent.

Comment

• Yeah, I was joking. It wasn't bad, and Stiller did a decent job in it.

Comment

• It would have been funny had they gotten the rights. "What's ALF doing in this memoir about a writer who was addicted smack?"

Speaking of which, I always watned to check out Bright Lights, Big City but the damn dvd is in full frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Die Hard in a Supermarket was part of his golden era (The Ben Stiller Show, where he was surrounded by amazing comedic talent...and Andy Dick).
                      LOVE Die Hard in a Supermarket!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "YOU JUST TOOK OUT AN ENTIRE PRODUCE SECTION!"

Comment

• I love when he's just laying in the middle of the aisle, surrounded by all these ruined groceries, and he rolls over and does the "Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..." line.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I just enjoy how his language gets more and more nonsensical.

"Yabba dabba, dabba doo!"

Comment

• I just wish Stiller had laid off a few movies here and there. There was a stretch one year where ever fourth movie had him in it FFS man look up over-saturation. He has moments where I'm like "fuck yeah" but that's just it, a few moments here and there.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yo guys.

Zoolander.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X