Over-ear headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over-ear headphones

Who has some they love & what are they? I want to get a nice set of "turn it up and ignore everything for an hour" phones.

I will follow this, as I hate ear buds more than Jews hates Nazis.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

DR DRE PRESENTS TURNIPS
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, I get the feeling those are all name, no substance. Looking at these right now (Dre actually uses/d them!):

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica...ywords=Ath-m50

Comment

That's not the BDR link but if I go through amazon, I'll make sure to use the box.

Comment

and yeah, I was joking about those Beats. They suck. The AT one you linked isn't bad but see if you can find one with noise cancelling. My buddy dropped like 300 bucks on a pair of headphones (I believe they were AT as well) with that feature and they are fucking awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I see stars always using these Sony MDR7506

Comment

Also if anybody can find a budget pair that doesn't make me feel like black marketing body parts I'd be interested too.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                X