No announcement yet.

The Frog Brothers and Crenshaw Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$100* bucks says he ryhmes something with Halitosis.

*Monopoly money
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ceej and I made this last night. Our demo for a song called “Diamond Jim” for an American Movie concept album we’re working on. Props if you get the “Diamond Jim” reference. I came up with the music and Ceej was kind enough to allow me to debut my “lyrical skills” on a verse. I think I need to just stay behind the computer. But who cares? I had a blast. And by blast, I mean re-recording my bit like 40 times with Ceej just staring at me like a disappointed father during most takes.

He also dubbed me “Beardy Sparks”. So yeah, fun stuff.

Crenshaw Jackson featuring Beardy Sparks - Diamond Jim
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You ever think about taking up electronica or whatever that genre is called? Or ambient? You have some obvious skills in producing tunes. Not that I'm knocking Ceej mind you, just commenting on the tunage.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Well I've always been more of a techno guy when it comes to the music I dabble in and I enjoy mixing styles that Ceej digs. Thanks for the kind words.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm not just blowing smoke, you've got some talent there.

Comment

The beats are phat indeed.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

Getting a decent amount of feedback from this track. Most of it positive. So that's good. haha. Time to start working on the rest of the new tracks.

Comment

When do you guys go full on face paint? :-D

Comment

reworked track I'm working on for our American Movie concept album. Our new name for our dual stuff is now officially "The Frog Brothers"

The Frog Brothers - Something To Live For

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y5T96LHnEWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Digging the shit out of this fucking thing. Ceej and I spent like 8 hours on Saturday coming up with new stuff. It's a blast.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Zhl3Hs5Y0uU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

This song was inspired by Rocky IV. This video and song was created in 6 hours from start to finish using FL Studio and an AKAI MPK25. Many drinks were consumed during the production of this song and video.

Comment

Far out, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X