Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
    Picked up the new Spider-Man on blu for 16 bucks at Target today. Second time seeing it, still think Jamie's and the internet hate for this is completely unjustified. Upset nerds are upset.
    Bolded red part is how I feel about Dark Knight Rises, having seen it now. Is it flawed? Sure, but not enough to get all angar about.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pretty much how I also feel about Rises. The good outweight the bad. Unlike the Spiderman reboot.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'll weigh in on Spiderman after the kids open it on Xmas day. They love Spidey so the wife picked up the disc.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The kids will probably love it.

It aint a shity movie, but I (and most haters) see it as a reboot of a movie that came out 12 years ago, hence a WTF. The worst sin it has is being inferior to the Raimi one, hence making it pointless (though it has some great scenes).

The only possible way it could have shut anyone up is being being better, and it wasn't. It's better than Spiderman 3, but the Peter Parker dance scene alone jsut might edge it off.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I personally think it's better than Raimi's first outing. But I can see why people have issues with it. I wasn't a fan of Rises in the theater, but I'm going to give it another chance on blu.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• IT HAPPENED ONE NIGHT

Finally watched this. What a completely charming film. I can totally see why it won every single Academy Award it was nominated for. Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert are both fantastic in this.

Very fun night of movie watching with the wife unit.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Piefall.

Chef Bouyardee is mortal, a drunk, and a lousy surgeon. Jave Bardem is a former mortal, drunk surgeon from the same culinary institute who suffered through a horrible peanut allergy.

Judi Dench loves ceramic atrocities and firing chefs.

Roger the Deak makes everyone look as good or as cragged as necessary.

Albert Finney is somehow still alive, should be cast in the next Expendables shitshow as Boss Scot.

I watched them make a flan out of Chinese take-out twice now. Still entertaining.

Flour Assless.

Tom Hanks has a hilarious mustache sometimes, Halle Berry and the foreign chick are hilarious when in whiteface, Hugh Grant is as well when in skull-fucking cannibal attire. But nothing comes close to Hugo Weaving's Brian Urlacher: Nursing Home Offensive Tackle.

The structure will make you weep for coherence, but that anal pain will pass and you'll either acclimate or be a crybaby fuck and leave, complaining all the way home or into next door's showing of Redder Dawn.

The theme is hippy dippy and some tales don't gel as well as others in the overall fabric of the saga, but moments will hit you unexpectedly if you let them (provided you stop laughing at the make-up effects once in a while).

The Girl with Several Lisa Frank Trampstamps.

Viewed in a fever of caloric frenzy usually reserved for hotdog eating competitions, I've come to the conclusion that English is better. The ending is still awful and jarring, but I didn't have to read none while I was digesting an entire farmyard.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-27-2012, 08:18 AM. Reason: For anyone who corrects me on that goon's actual position on the Bears, kindly suck a candy cane dong.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *golfclap*
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Another issue: the subway crash.
                    "Out of service" is on the engineer car's destination marker.

Couldn't have a bunch of civvie deaths detract from the 50th anniversary of White Dudes Fight in Whitetown.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We rewatched GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO (Mara/Craig version) on Saturday. I still think it's Fincher's warmest film, emotionally. Liked it a lot better the second time around.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Russ wins. Again.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Natural Born Killers. The only redeeming part of this movie is Rodney Dangerfield, the soundtrack, and Tommy Lee Jones acting like a crazy person. This movie is such a fucking mess and I don't get the love it gets.

Comment

• Only good things were "Burn" and Chris Rea.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hate NBK. It's an utterly repulsive movie.

Comment

• Love NBK.

Comment

Working...
                                X