Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Mania is a bunch of fun and is slowly helping me change my mind over Sonic games being hot garbage.

Shit is polished as fuuuuuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lost Legacy is damn good so far, I may like it more than Uncharted 4. Chloe is my favorite Uncharted character so that may have something to do with it. Stealth is actually a decent option this game since there is a silenced pistol, finally.

Also silly faces in photo mode

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I only just saw a trailer for this last night on tv and I thought it was Chloe. She is indeed the best character. I still need to finish Uncharted 4 but holy hell that game is so goddamn boring.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I only just saw a trailer for this last night on tv and I thought it was Chloe. She is indeed the best character. I still need to finish Uncharted 4 but holy hell that game is so goddamn boring.
          You still at the jeep section? I seem to remember you complaining about this section a while back.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I made it past the jeep shit (WORST LEVEL IN THE ENTIRE SERIES) but then got bored during the next sequence. Instead, I went back and started playing the first 2 games again. Much more fun.

Comment

• It got a lot better after the wandering Jeep stuff, Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I made it past the jeep shit (WORST LEVEL IN THE ENTIRE SERIES) but then got bored during the next sequence. Instead, I went back and started playing the first 2 games again. Much more fun.
                Well, just to warn you, The Lost Legacy has a jeep section, too. Not sure what you hated about it in 4, but this one has a lot of places you can go to and explore/solve various puzzles for optional stuff, you also have a map this time, or you can just head straight to the 3 areas you need to go to do the thing and get the fuck out. I spent about 2-3 hours there last night and did everything, probably, but I liked it. I was trying to stealth sections too, so that slows things down a bit. Also, Chloe.

Comment

• The Jeep stuff just killed all fucking momentum. LOOK AT OUR OPEN WORLD SORT OF. Fuck off. I just want set pieces after set pieces because we all know these aren't really games.

Comment

• "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      hahah. These are all of the stages Lesley goes through when I take off my pants.

Comment

• You guys able to snag an SNES classic? Couldn't find one on any Canadian retailer, but after getting 'out of stock' on target half the morning it let me add one to cart and got through the whole transaction without it going out of stock on me again. Praying they fulfill this shit.. I want my super punch-out on demand
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Man, fuck that. The Jeep section is great. Only really interesting part of Uncharted 4. I want a Naughty Dog offroad game so fucking bad now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            You guys able to snag an SNES classic? Couldn't find one on any Canadian retailer, but after getting 'out of stock' on target half the morning it let me add one to cart and got through the whole transaction without it going out of stock on me again. Praying they fulfill this shit.. I want my super punch-out on demand
                            Failed everywhere online but I damn near ran code to an actual gamestop store and snagged one there. Nintendo can fuck off forever with their hardware rollouts.

Comment

• Another solo chicken dinner. Trying to upload some of these kills via the Geforce Highlight thing right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                You guys able to snag an SNES classic? Couldn't find one on any Canadian retailer, but after getting 'out of stock' on target half the morning it let me add one to cart and got through the whole transaction without it going out of stock on me again. Praying they fulfill this shit.. I want my super punch-out on demand
                                I tried, then failed. Then remembered I already have every goddamn Nintendo game from almost all systems on my retroarch setup that is better than any goddamn emulator shit Nintendo releases.

Fuck Reggie.

Playing and loving the fuck out of Fire Emblem Birthright at the moment. Also still playing and sucking at LawBreakers.

Comment

Working...
                                X