Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of you Tekken haters must have been STOMPED by Eddy Gordo mains or something.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My current retroarch setup is the shiiiit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• almost have the gamecube stuff working. The new dolphin core is a bit temperamental at the moment.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're telling me I could be getting my Eternal Darkness on??

Also, picked up PUBG
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Currently playing Fire Emblem for the GameCube. I have Eternal but haven't tried it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              You're telling me I could be getting my Eternal Darkness on??

Also, picked up PUBG
              Let's get those chicken dinners. WE FEASTIN

Comment

• Also, yeah we got more wins last night in PUBG.

Comment

• Ill be on tonighy.

Comment

• You won't be eating anything with me around atm. My 6 year old comp with a 550 ti really can't cut the mustard on PUBG lol, running around 20fps getting destroyedddd
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• grabbed Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD on Steam for 2 bucks today. I know it's a broken mess, but I couldn't get the PS version of the TH games to work so it's now my go to. For 2 bucks (actually 6 total because I grabbed the DLC) it's a decent remake. It's being removed from steam in two days. FYI.

Comment

• Rob and I almost won a PUBG duo. We probably would have won except we found out later Rob had game chat on so everyone nearby heard us!

Comment

• hahaha. WILDCARD BITCHES!

Comment

• Haha, Rob on PUBG.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That Rob, crazy like a fox.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                Haha, Rob on PUBG.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                That Rob, crazy like a fox.
                                Pretty much. I get why Billy and his friends play the game the way they do, but I just like to grab shit and run and gun. I don't have 25 mins to not shoot at someone and hide in the weeds. I HAVE LIMITED GAMING TIME.

Comment

Working...
                                X