Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to my first MLB game yesterday. The last one was when I was 5. Doesn't count.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easily the best and funniest thing I've heard all day. Thank you.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I always do what I can to please the ladies.

Comment

Yeah well I'm sure you have a fun day planned on Sunday grave.. Maybe going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if you'll have enough time though.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He's Going Streaking!
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I am thankfully done going to Home Depot every weekend. Well, for a couple years, at least. I spent the day surrounded by cute girls in tiny tank tops so suck it, Trebek!

Comment

We went to the Mariners vs Twins game today - it was an awesome game and my favorite Twin played (Joe Nathan). The last inning had me on the edge of my seat. If I remember correctly it was 8-0 in the 5th inning and Mariners were seeming pretty lazy and had given up 2 runs because of wild pitches but they started to pick it up and caught up to us near the end. But we still kicked ass!

Comment

Yeah it was a pretty sweet game. The Mariners were fucking up all over the place with wildpitches in the beginning and giving us a ton of runs. Then shit settled down and got real. Good times all around.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHJ5oHFpCM0

That is what I wanted to do at the game we were at. I was able to touch the ball, but that's it. Weak sausage.

Comment

That man makes The Fonz look like David Spade.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

This Twins vs. White Sox game is depressing. That is all.

Comment

GODDAMN COIN TOSS.

*weeps*

Comment

Imagine if they would have re-signed Johan, and the rest of their staff would have been healthy...shit you might've won the division...oh well, you guys can chill with the Yankees during the playoffs. Here's to golf in October!

Might I add, that the depression inside of me is ridiculous. For the first time in the last 13 years the Yanks aren't in the playoffs. I am sad panda. Now if the Dodgers get eliminated in the first round (they haven't won a playoff series in 20 years), I may be need an intervention. That's all.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Comment

Haha, that is ridiculous.

Comment

*wipes tears* why A-Rod why?
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X