Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to my first MLB game yesterday. The last one was when I was 5. Doesn't count.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY was never bitter about Joe...our loss is your loss...he's done a marvelous job keeping you guys barley one game over .500...

Don't get me wrong buddy, I've loved the Dodgers my whole life. They've let me down plenty over the last 20 years...but without Manny this team wouldn't have been shit this season. I hope the Dodgers take the NL West, but I pray that they stand a chance against the Phillies who are kicking all kinds of ass right now...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
      NY was never bitter about Joe...our loss is your loss...he's done a marvelous job keeping you guys barley one game over .500...

Don't get me wrong buddy, I've loved the Dodgers my whole life. They've let me down plenty over the last 20 years...but without Manny this team wouldn't have been shit this season. I hope the Dodgers take the NL West, but I pray that they stand a chance against the Phillies who are kicking all kinds of ass right now...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Big B you just have my brain diarrhea. Rob's pic says it all. How are you a LA and NY fan. Thats like the Emperor and Yoda making babies!!!

Comment

Because I love baseball period. I've been a fan my whole life. I'm born and raised in LA, grew up a Dodger fan, but due to many years of whackness I gave up on them. The year was '95 and Derek Jeter was a rookie, I easily swapped to the evil empire. I love both. Yankees are #1, Dodgers are #1.5...

How long have you been a Dodger fan Phat D? Do you remember the good old days with Brett Butler, Erik Karros and Mike Piazza?

Comment

Man.... I was back in the day when it was Orel Hershiser and Fernando Valenzuela!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

For sure...I remember one of my first Dodger games...it was like 89 the year after they won. I sat in the seat Kirk Gibson hit the home run ball to...I'll never forget that.

Comment

Sweet, I was always bringing my glove in hopes to of caught a home run ball.... never happened!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                  Man.... I was back in the day when it was Orel Hershiser and Fernando Valenzuela!
                  Thats what I'm talking about! That was before they all started crying about not making enough money in '88. Big babies. I have been a sports fan since I was about 5 or 6 years old. Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, Cowboys, nuff said.

Comment

You forgot the Sparks.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

He was probably a LA Lazers fan too...I don't remember them whining in 88, I remember them winning their last World Series...

I brought my glove to every game...one year I shit you not, I got about 10 balls over the course of the season. One game, Cory Snyder, who was playing right field at the time, after warming up threw the ball to me. I was in the middle of a bunch of kids at the rail and he pointed me out and threw me the ball. I caught in and was so fucking happy...Same season, last game of the season Dodgers vs the Giants, I was right above the Dodger Dugout, 4th inning, Karros hits a foul ball, it bounces one row in front of me and lands in my TCBY Dodger Helmet yogurt. EPIC...shit I'll never forget. Being that I've loved baseball my WHOLE life.

Comment

You lucky bastard, WTF... although I only went to maybe a dozen ball games or so.

Comment

Woot. Lesley kicks ass and because of that we're going to see the Mariners play the Twins on Sunday!

WOO!

ICHIRO!
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And it makes it even better that they are decent tickets that are FREE!
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I'm so jealous. Ichiro is totally my favorite pitcher.

Comment

You sunofabitch....

Comment

Working...
                                X