Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's WW2, with The Avengers film thawing him in the beginning. I could be wrong, this is Hockentown.
    Latest news has this being the initial concept.

Hope it stays that way.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Honestly, I hope they go with a complete unknown. I can't quite see any of the current Hollywood crop having the necessary chops to play Captain America.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

He better be fucking awesome whoever it is, otherwise I am going to hope for USAgent's intervention.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I still stand behind Jon Hamm on this.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Hamm's a great choice. And the guy playing Thor also could have been Captain America.

And the thread's name made me think it was a movie about Mexico's own Captain America. Straddling the fence.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Hamm on Rye: A Drunk Jon Hamm.

Captain Hammerica.

Spider-Hamm.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well, if Worthington is going to read for Captain America. I can see him doing Bucky. He'd make the great eventual Winter Soldier. All he has to do is stand around and take up space while the lead dies.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

SPOILER ALERT!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL RAPEMONSTER View Post
                    Well, if Worthington is going to read for Captain America. I can see him doing Bucky. He'd make the great eventual Winter Soldier. All he has to do is stand around and take up space while the lead dies.
                    Main reason I'd like to see a Pine/Damon casting.

That would be awesome. Especially when Pine has stumps for arms in stasis.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's going to be a pretty fine line for the cast director to straddle. Finding someone young enough to portray Cap previous to the Super Soldier injection and someone also able to handle the gravitas of the fully realized character without dipping into Bale territory (Why so serious, indeed).
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        SPOILER ALERT!

The book's been out for 3-4 years.

Comment

I say make this a psuedo sequel to Stuck on You.

Damon and Kinnear.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL RAPEMONSTER View Post
                            The book's been out for 3-4 years.
                            I was joking. I honestly don't give a shit about Captain America.

Comment

I honestly don't give a shit about Captain America.

don't give a shit about Captain America.

shit about Captain America.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I was joking. I honestly don't give a shit about Captain America.
                                WHAT?!? He's the cornerstone of the Avengers.

Edited to add: Damn it my casting concerns got regulated to the last post on page 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X