No announcement yet.

Titanfall 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit G2 with my Car and R90 or whatever. Almost level 35 I think with my dude. Was straight dominating last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah I am 38 I think? G2 on CAR and RC201 and Mag Launcher. Might work on Flatline now.

Comment

$35 at Amazon and I believe Target, if you don't have it yet.

Comment

word. Same with BF1 and a bunch of other games.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Really? Didn't realize.

Comment

Aww yeah, I will be titanfalling with you gents a lot earlier than Christmas.

Comment

YASSSSSSSSS

Comment

The only shitty part is that I'll get it on Monday and I'm out of town for the rest of the week. Maybe I'll take my Xbone with me?

Comment

Maybe fuck your Xbone how bout that MMMMMKAY? (not really but god damnit guys)
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The Cold War is a cool fucking gun.

Comment

What is it? None of that sniper bullshit, is it?

It seems like you unlock stuff all the time but actual level progression seems kind of slow. I'm only level 12. Maybe I don't have that much in-game time but it feels like I should be higher leveled?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          The Cold War is a cool fucking gun.
                          Is that the gun that take a bit to start up and then just destroys people?

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Is that the gun that take a bit to start up and then just destroys people?
                            Yeah, it has like a 1 second charge, then shoots four energy grenades out.

Hit 50 today. Got Flatline up to like level 10?

Comment

All I wanted was to play some TF2 before the Rockets game. But my living room Xbone external is totally full, so it didn't download the update. So I am going to give up and get the big fucking 4TB drive for it. But I cleaned shit off and started the update and after like 20 minutes it went 10%. So I went into the game room and booted up the other Xbone, which has like three games on it, one being TF2. It also didn't download the update and is slow as fuck. When did Xbox Live become PSN!?

Comment

I came here to post that exact thing. So pissed I don't get to play tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X