No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 21: Dream Warriors Don't Need Metal Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to look into that as the software I use (Propaganda) can only be used so far.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

A bulletin board hidden secret rape cave? I know what I want for my birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        A bulletin board hidden secret rape cave? I know what I want for my birthday!

FUCK THAT MOVIE. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          I'll have to look into that as the software I use (Propaganda) can only be used so far.

Are you using a mac or a pc to edit Ed?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

PC

There really isn't much in the way of editing. Unless I was adding an end song or editing out a mistake.

Comment

Fuck, I wish I could do that. I shot myself in the foot by editing this way since episode 1 of Podcaust. It's seriously a second job.

Comment

Yeah,

I chalk that up to not being tech inclined and wanting the stuff out there. Plus, if you're recording just audio, it takes no time at all to put the episode up.

Comment

I do it for the fans. FOR THE FANS. haha

Comment

I do it because I'm ignorant in music and I have no idea how a mixer works

Plus for the v-necks

Comment

That scene with Robert Englund w/o makeup in the asylum is so rad.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Fuck yeah it is. One of the better scenes in part 5. The pan up where you see the nun surrounded by hundreds of people is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley View Post
                          Fuck yeah it is. One of the better scenes in part 5. The pan up where you see the nun surrounded by hundreds of people is great.
                          Yes. So icky. Fucked up.

Comment

I'm a sleep doctor, eh? Ha.

Comment

Close enough haha.

Comment

Also, I know I was super drunk as I ended the show with PodCaust's sign off. Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X