No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 17: License to be a Lost Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerdious drives the ice cream cone arm...

Comment

Don't make me form the sword, Vin.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

nerdious, you need to call in so I can give you theme music. Also because I miss your AZN voice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm a panja!

Comment

Point taken. Call in so I can use my "AZN" music!@
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You just want to use this.

Comment

I voted "you guys suck!" because I'm an asshole. About to listen right now!
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

fucking losing it at eating Haim's heart. I have trouble telling you dudes apart at times.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

If Rob and I ever party together, we're going to die either from laughter asphyxiation or our livers will just shrivel up and go to powder. Ceej would be icing on the cake.

~

Comment

Also, what song is that playing when you guys are talking about the bitch art teacher? Foo Fighters?

EDIT: It's whatever plays before The Thermals - No Culture Icons.
                      Last edited by Shit Dickface; 03-16-2010, 10:06 PM. Reason: ASDD

~

Comment

oh god jacking off to Gadget. Also, you seem to be channeling Stanhope a bit, Rob.

~

Comment

dude you guys are pussies I'd love to be in prison sans death/rape I'd get to work out all the time for a year, not get to eat shitty food/drink, come out jacked as hell and promptly get laid by so many women even though it won't quench my insatiable, learned thirst for man-ass.

~

Comment

This is great. I feel like I'm being heckled by Don Rickles. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                              Also, what song is that playing when you guys are talking about the bitch art teacher? Foo Fighters?

EDIT: It's whatever plays before The Thermals - No Culture Icons.

It's Foo Fighters: My Poor Brain

Comment

If you manage to convince me to watch Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs I'm gonna fucking lose it.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X