X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has 212 posts.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

and we were the first two on the board. It's pathetic.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

CJ DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

*sniff* I get that, you don't have to yell it at me.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's okay Howard, you've got me. You've got Ed.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              But now there'll be Bryan-styled comments. "Yes, I agree." "I too, liked this." "No, I don't agree."
              YOUSUNUVABITCH...I haven't done that in a while. Ari yelled at me about that. I've been extremely conscious to try not doing that...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Also fuck B-Metal and his high scoring shenanigans. I sat up late last night just to get my stupid mario slots score back. FUCK

Comment

Corey got over 125k on that thing, it's glitchy. and there is no skill to it, I don't get how you guys keep playing it.

Comment

I need one high score thing...Can't be a complete loser...second place is the first loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Corey got over 125k on that thing, it's glitchy. and there is no skill to it, I don't get how you guys keep playing it.
                      Hey, you put the game up there to play. We blame you.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

About damn fucking time. Top of the heap on BOWLING!!!
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I'm beginning to think that penguin is taunting me, saying "Fuck You!" in Penguinese.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

*Glaring at Rob and Ari* I see both of youse playing that game now that I'm on top.

Comment

Howard's on top! HEY NOW!
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

haha, hey I have to kick my girl's ass tonight in it, otherwise she's the first champion of the PodCaust Arcade Bowling Tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X