X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/15097...the_cheap.html

Pretty cool, but I'm scared to mess with it.

Fuck that, I'm going to try that in a few weeks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Let me know how it works. Then you can walk me through it.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I'm curious, so you think Microsoft is going to upgrade their box, but with Natal built in or something?

I believe that Natal will be a stand-alone system...the same way that the SEGA CD was a standalone system.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

But, correct me if I'm completely wrong, didn't you have to have a Genesis to use Sega CD? I was a Nintendo kid.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think you did.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm curious, so you think Microsoft is going to upgrade their box, but with Natal built in or something?
              I don't think they will upgrade their system. As far as I've read, Natal will just be it's own accessory package but there might be a chance that some new SKUs will have the system and Natal.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yes and no, Rob. It was an attachment if you already had a Genesis otherwise you could just buy Sega CD on its own.

Comment

So if that's true, then people can choose to buy Natal or not, but it's not going to stop publishers and developers from making non-Natal games. IT's not like we're going to be running into a Wii-problem where everybody puts motion control into every game whether it's a good idea or not.

Comment

So if that's true, then people can choose to buy Natal or not, but it's not going to stop publishers and developers from making non-Natal games. IT's not like we're going to be running into a Wii-problem where everybody puts motion control into every game whether it's a good idea or not.
                    Or Sony with their sixaxis. So fucking gimmicky. But I hope that's the case; that developers can choose whether they want to incorporate it in their game or not.

Comment

What the fuck, Microsoft?! Make up your fucking mind!

Comment

And? That isn't really news because for all we know it's just Natal packed in with the 360.

Comment

Pretty neat actually.

Comment

WHY OH WHY DID I SELL MY WII?!?!

lulz.

Comment

It doesn't really fit but I didn't feel like doing a thread for it:

Man spends $17,500 on NES cartridge
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Before I even clicked I knew it was the gold championship cartridge. God people are dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X