Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so the PC version isn't gimped or just the console versions are gimped?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Neither are gimped, all the footage they've shown until this month has been PC version, which obviously would run on a high-end system with everything maxed. Not gonna look the same on consoles, yet whiners be whining. Not a Watchdogs scenario where they were showing BS "console footage" for months but at release it was vastly different
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• good to know. Still not going to play it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• but for reals, once you guys are gushing non stop I'm sure I'll give it a chance on the PS4

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Neither are gimped, all the footage they've shown until this month has been PC version, which obviously would run on a high-end system with everything maxed. Not gonna look the same on consoles, yet whiners be whining. Not a Watchdogs scenario where they were showing BS "console footage" for months but at release it was vastly different
            Exactly. So tired of this BUT THEY GIMPED IT. No, PC hardware has finally made that "leap" so of course it looks better.

Comment

• OH FUCK SPIN DOCTORS CONFIRMED FOR RB4:

Rock Band 4 developer Harmonix has revealed to IGN the first six songs confirmed to be included with the upcoming new-gen music-game sequel, due this fall. The songs are:

Avenged Sevenfold – "Hail to the King"
              Fleetwood Mac – "You Make Loving Fun"
              Jack White – "Lazaretto"
              The Killers – "Somebody Told Me"
              Spin Doctors – "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong"
              The Who – "The Seeker"

Comment

• I'm gonna be that guy and say I really wish it was "Jimmy Olsen's Blue" but whatever. "two Princes" is hard as fuck on drums. I cannot get that rhythm down. I don't like Avenged Sevenfold either but this is already better than The new GH.

Comment

• Ohhhh "The Seeker" is gonna be fuuuuuuuuuun.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Man, props to the band for making it through but you probably should have people who can actually play the game when you're doing a livestream.

Comment

• Nintendo World Championship Qualifier in Minnesota! Rob, are you a bad enough dude to try your hand and win a trip to Cal. Eeee. FORN. Ia?

http://polygon.com/e/8388922?utm_cam...source=twitter

Comment

• oh shitttt. I wonder why that store and not the corporate one though? I may need to make a trip to Maple Grove.

Comment

• first details on Rock band 4's campaign mode with RPG stuff

I guess HMX is set on ripping my family apart.

Comment

• That frame rate on the band is terrible in those movies.

Barring that, this looks awesome. I dig it. And now that I'll be in a first floor apartment in two months, I can finally drum again. FUCK YAHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              That frame rate on the band is terrible in those movies.

Barring that, this looks awesome. I dig it. And now that I'll be in a first floor apartment in two months, I can finally drum again. FUCK YAHHHHHH
                              I was stoked until I remembered that kiddo sleeps 12 feet from the TV.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Noise machine, man. Drowns out everything and you can go about your rocking and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X