No announcement yet.

Brett Farve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you can't attack a made man. Says so in the book.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I have nothing against Texas, I'm just saying that no states like football as much as Texas.... and that goes for cheerleading as well.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
        B_Metal. Get a rope. We've got something new to do.
        Ed better not fuck with my vibe. I'm on cloud fucking nine. Brett Favre is back bitches!! Fuck yeah. You minnesotans should shut the state down and rock out for a day or two. And Ed, I got my eyes on you.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Unfortunately I can't see anything good coming of this move (to the Vikings). I mean, it didn't do any good for Warren Moon did it? It's the Vikings. Ugh.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Fuck Farve, he needs to stop his shit already. He is a fucking douche, look for the Chris Carter bit on ESPN to get an awesome and valid perspective.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I don't even care about football really. Maybe that is because the Vikings suck? But anywhoooo (Rob is going to kill me for even posting about this). I think this move made the Vikings look extra pathetic. Farve has been so on again off again it's ridiculous and it's bullshit. The Vikings are like 13 year old girls sitting at home staring at the phone waiting for a boy to call. It's sad.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                I have nothing against Texas, I'm just saying that no states like football as much as Texas....
                I DUN'T WANT YER LYFE!1!11!!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  I don't even care about football really. Maybe that is because the Vikings suck? But anywhoooo (Rob is going to kill me for even posting about this). I think this move made the Vikings look extra pathetic. Farve has been so on again off again it's ridiculous and it's bullshit. The Vikings are like 13 year old girls sitting at home staring at the phone waiting for a boy to call. It's sad.
                  Not really, they kinda schemed to get him and did it on the low. He's wanted to go to Minnesota for two years. The fucked up part is what he did to guys like Taveras Jackson and John David Booty, guys who busted their asses during training camp only to lose their job to a fucking prima donna. Minnesota is making a wise move adding him, and if anything makes them look super aggressive and willing to do anything to win. Truth be told, you guys were average at best without him, with him you might actually be contenders.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    Not really, they kinda schemed to get him and did it on the low. He's wanted to go to Minnesota for two years. The fucked up part is what he did to guys like Taveras Jackson and John David Booty, guys who busted their asses during training camp only to lose their job to a fucking prima donna. Minnesota is making a wise move adding him, and if anything makes them look super aggressive and willing to do anything to win. Truth be told, you guys were average at best without him, with him you might actually be contenders.
                    The important parts are bolded. The rest is what benchwarmers cry about when cashing their million dollar checks. Seriously who gives a fuck about Taveras "can't throw for shit" Jackson or John David "who the fuck is this asshole" Booty did in training camp?

And just in case you people have forgot, here's why no one really gives a shit about training camp.

Originally posted by NFL Records
                    At of the end of the 2008 regular season, Favre owned or shared most of the well-known NFL career records for quarterbacks, including:

• Consecutive starts by a quarterback: 269 (291 including playoffs)<sup id="cite_ref-favrewatch_7-1" class="reference"></sup>
                    • Games started by a quarterback: 269 (291 including playoffs)<sup id="cite_ref-88" class="reference"></sup>
                    • Career regular-season victories by a starting quarterback: 169 (Regular-season record: 169-100)<sup id="cite_ref-favrewatch_7-2" class="reference"></sup>
                    • Career passing touchdowns: 464<sup id="cite_ref-Favre_Career_Stats_89-0" class="reference"></sup><sup id="cite_ref-TD_leaderboard_90-0" class="reference"></sup>
                    • Career passing yards: 65,127<sup id="cite_ref-Favre_Career_Stats_89-1" class="reference"></sup>
                    • Career pass completions: 5,720<sup id="cite_ref-favrewatch_7-3" class="reference"></sup><sup id="cite_ref-Completions_Leaderboard_91-0" class="reference"></sup>
                    • Career pass attempts: 9,280<sup id="cite_ref-nfl_stats_6-2" class="reference"></sup><sup id="cite_ref-favrewatch_7-4" class="reference"></sup><sup id="cite_ref-Attempts_Leaderboard_92-0" class="reference"></sup>
                    • Career interceptions thrown: 310<sup id="cite_ref-Favre_Career_Stats_89-2" class="reference"></sup><sup id="cite_ref-Interceptions_Thrown_93-0" class="reference"></sup>
                    • Career games with at least three touchdowns: 65<sup id="cite_ref-Favre_career_3TD_games_52-1" class="reference"></sup>
                    • AP NFL MVP awards: 3 (1995, 1996, 1997)<sup id="cite_ref-AP_MVP_94-0" class="reference"></sup> (tied with Peyton Manning)
                    • Career playoff interceptions thrown: 28 (tied with Jim Kelly)<sup id="cite_ref-Interceptions_Thrown_93-1" class="reference"></sup>
                    • Career playoff losses as starting QB: 10 (tied with Dan Marino)
                    So Taveras and Booty can cry me a fucking river already. And yes I listed the bad shit to, just so Big B would have some sort of argument other than "boo hoo I don't like Favre."
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                      Don't be talking ill of the national sport of Texas.
                      I thought the national sport of Texas was lynching homosexuals and Democrats.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

And who the fuck cares about Brett Favre?! What I want to know is why Michael Vick is getting a second chance when people are getting 25 year sentences for smuggling pot?

I only know this because of a certain festival I attended this weekend.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          And who the fuck cares about Brett Favre?! What I want to know is why Michael Vick is getting a second chance when people are getting 25 year sentences for smuggling pot?

I only know this because of a certain festival I attended this weekend.
                          What?!?! PAC was last weekend!

Brett Farve = Wheelchair grandpa football

He was good two seasons ago, but come on he is acting like Troy Aikman, or Karl Malone. "I'm not to old to play"

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            I thought the national sport of Texas was lynching homosexuals and Democrats.
                            Nah, apart from a few areas (looking at East Texas in particular), Texas is actually pretty progressive. It just gets a bad rap (admitedly a deserved one) because of Bush.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Regardless of whether or not Favre delivers this season, it's a great business decisionon the part of the Vikings. They sold a TON of season and single-game tickets yesterday, and the Favre shirts will be top sellers. National attention will be directed towards MN for the entire season, which will only boost revenue for the team and the state. This will help to provide the necessary impetus to get us a new stadium.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I wish the money would go to schools. Fuck a new stadium.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X