No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 46: Vote or Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An all-encompassing (re:epic...the word that must not be spoken) pre-H'Ween 'Caust. Brother Chthulu would be proud.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Epic" may have leapt over a whale.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
        Big B - what is your Ouija board story?
        My aunt played a lot...I watched quite a bit as a kid. And ended up playing a few times from the ages 12-13. Every time I played, literally every time, it would say the same things about my future. At the time, I did not know any girls with a name that started with V, however the board said I would marry a woman whose name started with a V, it varied from Valeria, Vivian, Veronica...stuff like that...My wife's name is Viviana. Weird...It said a bunch of other stuff that hasn't come true, but the name thing really sticks and kinda creeps me out.

Funny story about my aunt playing...she was doing the whole lights out, candles lit thing playing with a few of her girlfriends while babysitting me. I was probably about 3 or 4 at the time. They were playing asking death type questions and other dark/morbid shit. Suddenly they heard a loud slam outside the door. They freaked out, jumped up and opened the door to see what was going on outside. When they opened the door they found an old looking book about life and death. She still has the book somewhere...mind you this was late at night and there was no one to be found anywhere.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I remember doing the Ouija Board thing at Halloween when I was a kid. It may have even been a yearly ritual of trying to freak everyone out, but the fact that it always became an exercise in accusations and denials of moving the plastic dial was the highlight. Friendships were shattered or created by mutual distrust and paranoia.

And really, aren't we all just moving the marker around to find answers to questions on the Ouija Board of life?

*cue Keanu-inflection* Whoa.

Definitely reaching there.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Totally watched the first few minutes of Speed the other night...Keanu is the man...whoa.

Comment

Word.

Bumbly McOfficer, SWAT:"Isn't there something that can stop the elevator?"

Jack Traven, badass, SWAT: "Yeah, the basement."

When he isn't showing up in shitshrieks like The Lake House, Reeves is a pimp.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thank You for the episode, downloading.

Comment

We Jews are very much like Satan. But lets not forget we made Jesus into the world's first zombie, and now thousands of kids around the planet paint eggs once a year because of us. And don't forget Cadsburry eggs. So, seriously, my people should be thanked for offing that hippie.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I had no idea your people were involved in gracing the world with the finest candy in the world. Kudos! I love me some cadburry eggs.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That cream in the center?

Unwanted Catholic babies.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Makes sense why I love them so much.

Babies: better when blended into a creamy sugar paste.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well...you had a lot of help from the Romans. Still, "first recorded zombie in history" is something I'd want on my resume.

I wonder if they (Romans) have the same candy-coated, rabbit-worshiping holiday as we have over here? Or do they find the nearest hackey sack player and take him out?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post

Like 30 mins into this...hilarious so far.

Comment

I haven't finished the episode or even read this thread (how inappropriate!) but I feel the need to reassure Rob that there is nothing wrong with being freaked right the fuck out by Verbinski's remake of THE RING. I had every damn light in my apartment on after the first time I saw that movie. It still gives me nightmares if I catch it on cable.

Comment

There was a psuedo-sequel to the game Deception. It was called Trapt and came out for the PS2 or Xbox a couple years ago. It looked pretty cool but I never played it. I've never played Deception either but I have heard of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X