What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD, on Netflix, is pretty darn good. It's eight episodes but they're only about 20 minutes long so it goes quick. Things escalate rather quickly with a few turns I wasn't expecting. I don't know if there's a second season coming but it works well as a one-and-done story.
    It's so fucking weird. I love it.

Comment

• The dad is the guy from A DARK SONG and SIGHTSEERS so it was weird to see him not play a total creep for once.

Comment

• Oof, that backdoor pilot for a 90's spinoff of the Goldbergs was terrible. The only saving grace was more Bryan Callen. Glad it didn't get picked up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Been watching Shot In The Dark on Netflix. Short reality/documentary series about the guys that shoot news overnight in LA like Nightcrawler.

Comment

• That Mendala Effect episode of The X-Files was fucking amazing. That one is an instant classic.

"Hey, where are they taking Richard?!"
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fwmhiqUPa28" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Altered Carbon on Netflix is pretty fucking sweet.

Comment

• Joel McHale as Chevy is pretty great. Forte's wig is infuriating.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Whoops, wrong thread. Tapatalk is weird

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Altered Carbon on Netflix is pretty fucking sweet.
                      We got through five episodes. I fucking love it.

Comment

• I am way into Altered Carbon.

Comment

• Love the bullshit think pieces coming up about it and how it's "whitewashing" even though it's sticking incredibly close to the book in that regards. I hate people.

Comment

• Oh, because it's an Asian guy in the body of fake Robocop? Maybe it's part of the story? It makes sense the Meths prefer only cracker-ass crackers and would choose a white dude sleeve. (I'm only three eps in.)

Comment

• it's how it was in the book this show is based on. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Love the bullshit think pieces coming up about it and how it's "whitewashing" even though it's sticking incredibly close to the book in that regards. I hate people.
                                "Give me some clicks."

*dramatic music builds*

"GIMME SOME CLICKS!

GIMME SOME FUCKING CLIIIIIIIIIiiiiiicks!"

*shitty writer falls to momentary despair until hearing another piece of pop culture is made that doesn't fit into their myopic belief system*
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X