Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Finally comes out next week!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/CvOEF"><a href="//imgur.com/a/CvOEF">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

already have it pre-ordered on digital. CANNOT WAIT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Still need to finish the first three. FUCKING WORK UGH
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Still need to finish the first three. FUCKING WORK UGH
        Just play 2.

Comment

Then watch a let's play of 3. 3 is good BUT the middle section is a fucking SLOG.

FUCK YOU LAME ASS SHIPYARD GRAVEYARD LEVEL/
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I mostly remember hating the 3rd act of 3. Like, actively despising it when the blue magic men showed up.

Comment

yeah, that trope got old by 3.

first half = REALISTIC

second half = TROLLS AND ZOMBIES AND SHIT

Comment

Started this last night. Played about an hour and a half of single player. Loving it so far. Also played multiplayer for a while.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Goddamn. This is one PRETTY fucking game. Lots of people were saying it's the best looking game they've ever seen, and I honestly agree. It's amazing this runs on a PS4.

That said, it's still Uncharted. The shooting isn't great, and control is a bit floaty. But the spectacle is incredible. And the storytelling is actually truly compelling. I am way into the story they've constructed.

Comment

Finished it yesterday. Loved the game, it is more Uncharted, with a couple new things, and a little of The Last of Us mixed in. There's some cool surprises.

I'm hooked on multiplayer, especially the Command and Plunder modes. Wish co-op was included but apparently that's coming in the autumn update. Glad all new maps and modes are free updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      Finished it yesterday. Loved the game, it is more Uncharted, with a couple new things, and a little of The Last of Us mixed in. There's some cool surprises.

I'm hooked on multiplayer, especially the Command and Plunder modes. Wish co-op was included but apparently that's coming in the autumn update. Glad all new maps and modes are free updates.
                      I beat it today. Loved it. The best Uncharted game by far. That epilogue? My god. The writing in this game is just outstanding.

Did you mess with the bonuses and render options you can unlock? No idea how you earn "unlock points" but the cel shaded, ascii art, no gravity, bullet time? All so good. I can see myself returning with the unlimited ammo and other mods in like a year and playing again.

Comment

Drake looks fucking wierd in this. I don't like it.

Multi is a blast though.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I beat it today. Loved it. The best Uncharted game by far. That epilogue? My god. The writing in this game is just outstanding.

Did you mess with the bonuses and render options you can unlock? No idea how you earn "unlock points" but the cel shaded, ascii art, no gravity, bullet time? All so good. I can see myself returning with the unlimited ammo and other mods in like a year and playing again.
                          The epilogue was an unexpected surprise. I loved it.

Yeah, I was actually messing with the bonuses yesterday. Had a few shitty teams in multiplayer so I decided to start my Crushing run. Playing with cel shading turned on and the game looks great with it. They are doing a single player DLC so you may return a little sooner.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Drake looks fucking wierd in this. I don't like it.

Multi is a blast though.
                          YOU LOOK WEIRD IN THIS!

Agreed, Multiplayer is a blast.

Comment

for reals though, they changed Drake's face in this. It looks different and not the same.

Comment

Yeah, his face looks a little different, but still similar to before. Is it because he's older? Honestly though, everyone looks different. Elena looks different too, but I liked it.

Comment

Working...
                              X