Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got to see you lose your shit over E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL (thanks for the call out, by the way). Told ya you'd grow to hate those damned pits.

True story: I remember when a friend of mine got that game back in '82. We all went over to his house to play it. I think we played it for 10 minutes total before we ejected it and played something else. It's the effing WORST.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• seriously, that game is ass. I know all about the sordid history behind it's production, but still. I think I'm going to revisit that game in an effort to actually beat it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• may be doing a show tonight since Lesley works.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          may be doing a show tonight since Lesley works.
          Hit me up on FB to heckle you.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• CEEJ CLEAN UP YOUR DESKTOP!!! ERHAHGHERD IT'S SO CLUTTERED
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hoard desktop shortcuts....and pumpkins.
              You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• probably going live in a few mins. FYI.

Comment

• what game to start?

Comment

• Street fighter II
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I know you said you didn't want to do RPGs but you don't care if I do right?

Comment

• Hahahaha, do an RPG to piss Rob off.

Comment

• I think I am gonna do Discworld without the guide... at least until I get comically frustrated over it.

Comment

• maybe this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post
                              I know you said you didn't want to do RPGs but you don't care if I do right?
                              Pls do.

The more ridiculous the premise the better.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post
                                I think I am gonna do Discworld without the guide... at least until I get comically frustrated over it.
                                DISCWORLD SOLD ME A PSX

Comment

Working...
                                X