X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lunch today and yesterday...

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

What's in that beautiful sub, prey tell?
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

can't see shit
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Which one? The top one has Capicola, Salami, Italian Ham and Bologna, Provolone, mustard, mayo, lettuce and a tomato puree...delicious. The bottom one; Salami, bologna, turkey, and ham, provolone, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mayo, olive oil, vinegar and some sort of spices.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
            mustard, mayo
            NO!

pickles, mayo,
            NO!!

olive oil, vinegar and some sort of spices.
            YES!!!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Ha, Jersey Mikes. One of my sisters had a job there for all of three days. She was told by her boss "I can see that you don't want to work here."
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Those fucking sammies are 1. Delicious 2. Huge 3. Pricey...better than the Italian at Subway.

Comment

I guess I need to try this place.

Wild-caught salmon was on sale at Ralphs so I made teriyaki pineapple salmon. Shit is cash even when it's cold.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Finally tracked down where the best taco truck in Houston hides. Dos chicharron tacos, un fajita quesadilla, y un grande horchata.

Comment

I have spinach/fontina/mushroom chicken sausages and macaroni and cheez made with whole grain elbows. Shit's gonna be cash.

~

Comment

gas station chili dog, coke zero and cool ranch doritos. FUCK YEA
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That sounds like a stonermeal.

~

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I behaved with breakfast (egg whites & turkey on rye toast, a banana, and black coffee), I behaved with lunch (turkey on a whole grain roll with lettuce, onions and oil & vinegar, and a diet Coke Zero), but I did treat myself to a Snickers bar because it's been an absolutely crazed day around here. I shall continue the behave-itude with dinner.

Comment

I love that you're reckless enough to eat a gas station chili dog but responsible enough to have a Coke Zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X