No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm gonna hit a taco truck today, I think. Might just try and rally Karla and Sylvia for Umami Burger if that doesn't pan out.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ugh, they gave me pollo not chicharron. Not happy. Tried to give this place a try, they fucked up.

Comment

• BRB from the legit taco truck

Comment

• SALAD!!! It was good, actually. And considering I ate last night's bowling alley food like I was going to the chair, I feel better about myself.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The WW caesar recipe is insanely good. If you dig that sort of thing.

Make some of their oven fried chicken, cut it up in the salad, baby you got somethin' goin'.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm not huge on Caesar, but I'll look into other things they suggest throwing into a salad.

In other news, I may be having a delayed reaction to three strong drinks and a huge stomach full of fried, cheesey and bad food - I'm feeling mildy queasy (I wasn't feeling too great in the cab last night on the way home, either). This diet ginger ale is settling things a bit.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• That's your body beginning to hate indulgence.

It is pain, leaving the body.

Ginger Ale helps.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Black dude at taco truck - you guys take credit cards? cash? cash only? uhh hey can I borrow some cash?

Spanish (not Mexican) dude at taco truck - "and a bottled water." *puzzled look from taco truck owner and he points at sodas and horchata* I recommend to order horchata "I don't even know what that is, just gimme a Fanta"

Comment

• Damn, I'm pretty fuckin white and I even know what Horchata is.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Black dude at taco truck - you guys take credit cards? cash? cash only? uhh hey can I borrow some cash?

Spanish (not Mexican) dude at taco truck - "and a bottled water." *puzzled look from taco truck owner and he points at sodas and horchata* I recommend to order horchata "I don't even know what that is, just gimme a Fanta"
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chipotle burrito. I was in a rush and they were on the way. OVERfull at the moment.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Egg sammich. NOM! Side note, I've been going through a dozen eggs in about 5 days.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I just had some scrambled egg whites as a snack! (*High five!*) I love egg whites, and it turns out you can eat three of them for only one Weight Watchers point!

Comment

• Lunch still too hot to eat? Yes, yes it is.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAH.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X