Clear All

• WANT
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• 228. My Wife's Chicken Soup I've been after her to post the recipe since someone requested chicken soup recipes in the Kickass thread. I'll pin her down one of these days. And get her to post the recipe, too (ha ha!). I don't know all that's involved, but I know she chops & adds the leaves from the celery stalks and lemon juice, among other things. I've had good chicken soups in restaurants & such, but this one blows them all away. My mother's is bland & tasteless by comaprison. Being the hot food fanatic I am, it takes a generous splash of hot sauce to make many soups even edible (mom's included). But the wife's? I always eat a bowl plain before I have another one sauced.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 229. Judicke's Donuts There's a bakery in Bayonne, NJ that makes chocolate dipped donuts, which are then dipped in sprinkles, which are the best exemplars of their kind to be had anywhere. Locally famous, I have a friend that moved form Bayonne several years ago. When he has a card game at his house, the one among us who still lives there is required to stop by judicke's & pick some up. Simply amazing.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 230.Peach Pie Peaches being my favorite fruit, it only follows that peach pie would be my favorite pie. Ripe fruit suspended in a pectin and sugar heavy syrup, encased in soft, chewy crust. . . Down home desserts don't get much better.

Comment

• 231. Apple Pie Peach may be my absolute favorite, but good ol' American apple ain't too far behind. With granny smiths in there for tartness and just the right amount of cinnamon, If done well (and my Aunt Betty's was the ebst ever, IMO), this can be a slice of patriotic dessert nirvana.

Comment

• 232. Cherry Pie Yeah, I know I'm beating a dead horse, but what's bad about cherry pie? A little sweet in the filling, a lil' tart in the cherries themselves. . . Sometimes nothing else will do for dessert.

Comment

• 233. Blueberry pie Sweeter as a rule than the above named counterparts, nevertheless included because blueberries have a delicate, almost floral undertone to their sweetness. They're not all sacchyrin-y and overly sweet. Possibly the most inoffensive fruit ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  228. My Wife's Chicken Soup I've been after her to post the recipe since someone requested chicken soup recipes in the Kickass thread. I'll pin her down one of these days. And get her to post the recipe, too (ha ha!). I don't know all that's involved, but I know she chops & adds the leaves from the celery stalks and lemon juice, among other things. I've had good chicken soups in restaurants & such, but this one blows them all away. My mother's is bland & tasteless by comaprison. Being the hot food fanatic I am, it takes a generous splash of hot sauce to make many soups even edible (mom's included). But the wife's? I always eat a bowl plain before I have another one sauced.

Well dont taunt me with it. Snag that recipe Man! please

Comment

• 234. Lemon Pie I can't eat this stuff every day; it's tart to the point of being honest to God sour. It's a flavor you can't take too much of too often, IMO. But sometimes. .. oh, yeah, sometimes. . . there is nothing that quite hits the sweet and sour tastebuds all at the same time like a good lemon pie. At those times, the urge to have one of these is overpowering, and if, by cnance you can't find one (because let's face it, these are not as popular as any of the ones I listed above), madness may ensue.

Comment

• 235. Lemon Meringue Pie. While I'm not too nuts about plain lemon pie, I could eat lemon meringue pie till I pass out. Last time I had a piece, a couple of weeks ago, I was so full that I couldn't finish it. I scraped off the rest of the meringue, ate that, and left the rest of the pie, which goes to show where my priorities are with this particular delicacy.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 236. Key Lime Pie did we already do this? I cant keep up- I was so excited in the frenzy of pie dreaming on this page- I love pie! But Key Lime is my favorite. It is the perfect completion to having run a long run or to go with my favorite meal of steak. It has that right mixture of tart and sweet.

Comment

• 237. Toll House Pie - had a slice of one many moons ago at the Vin-Tage Cafe in the Highlands. Imagine two gigantic chocolate chip cookies (size of a small pizza) with warm and gooey chocolate chip cookie dough sandwiched or baked in between. There are many variants (some have chopped walnuts, the one I had was nut free), and are often served with a topping or ice cream. Decadent and delicious.

Comment

• 238.Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie- I usually only eat this at the holidays but served warm with a scoop of ice cream.

Comment

• I'm going to leave this lemonmeringuefist here for Lisa to claim. So good. Here in Houston we have a small diner chain, The House of Pies (lulz I wrote House of Guys first because one location is a big gay dude hang out) and they make some killer lemon meringue.

Comment

• guys can we just say pie and leave it at that
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X