Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually did think about that.

[points back & forth w/ 1st 2 fingers of R hand to his own & Ed's eyes in a "we're on the same wavelength" gesture]
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Vodka is alright. In DRINKS. And nothing else.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        I assume that the next item on the list is:

6. Once again, fuck Vodka
        Ed......go live a little before you pass judgement.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Anyone ever had that danish stuff sterling hayden drinks in the long goodbye?
          Last edited by PHEDG; 08-03-2010, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Bobby - Irish Car Bombs. Do ya'll actually drink there or is this an outside concoction?

Comment

• Bought a bottle of Macallan 10 (mistook it for 12) at TJ's since they didn't have Balvenie on hand and I'll be out and about all tonight and tomorrow but wanted scotch tomorrow night or Sunday night.

Did I make a mistake, or is this shit alright?
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Can you return it? It's good, but way inferior to the 12.

Comment

• Nah, I'll just drink it. Fuck it, gotta get in some "eh" experiences here and there, right?
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I'ts not BAD, just not wow. Not Maccallan WOW.

But better than that Glenfiddich garbage...

Comment

• Yeah, fuck Glenfiddich. That stuff is awful.

I just had a glass of this after getting out of the shower. Not bad at all!

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        Yeah, fuck Glenfiddich. That stuff is awful.

I just had a glass of this after getting out of the shower. Not bad at all!
                        It's the worst of Maccallan!!!

Prepare thyself...

Comment

• Yeah, kinda wishing I hadn't dropped the $30 on that.

~

Comment

• Well it's still good, but it's the worst of the best. Whenever I cross borders, I buy a 100$ bottle for 50-60$, or a 150$ bottle for 80$. That's where I harpoon a kickass bottle.

Comment

• Bushmills Black Bush is still a tasty bev.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• They had not only the Macallan 12... but the Cask Strength at the reception last night.

I did not think it was possible for a hangover headache to last this long... fuck me dead, this hurts.

Comment

Working...
                                X