No announcement yet.

The Fifth Element: you're all insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shrugs* Just can't get worked up over this film. Do I know it's insane? Yep but I can watch it anytime and find enjoyment. Amusing to see the hatred and mild defense of this film.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'll defend it dammit. The production design is great, the soundtrack was pretty awesome, Oldman rocks, etc etc. But I'm not gonna get butt hurt over someone not enjoying it. I know it's fucked up. But that's why I like it. Kinda like Southland Tales.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The back and forth is just about as silly as:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
          and I LIKE 'Stargate' for what it is.
          Now I thought Stargate sucks, except for the story of how they got the guy from The Crying Game to play Ra.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Ruby Rhob

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
              Ruby Rhob

Damn...this thread is the gift that keeps on giving.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Goddamn Jeffrey. That is gold. We'll have to have you out soon so I can make you some dinner again. That is glorious.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Shorter Version Of This Thread:
                  Originally posted by Judas Booth
                  I hate fun.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

HAHA. lulz.

Comment

• Goddamn, it's offical: Podcaust presents The Fifth Element.

And Nerdious is the asian guy with the flying Chinese restaurant.

Comment

• Haha, but he can't cook using a wok.

Also:

Comment

• And if I get some time, prepare to see some new photoshops of the new members.

Comment

• Come on Pauline as Zorg. Pauline as Zorg.

Comment

• Pauline is tough. I have one photo that doesn't lend itself to quality shops.

Comment

• Check the other site's Son of 2D thread. There's a pic there.

Comment

Working...
                                X